Dynadot

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Then, George Verdugo Jr will come here to complain about being a Dicker victim.

Did you notice who Adam was "WITH" when he posted that pic of his Home Theater? :)

•••
•••
https://i.imgur.com/K2GOE3D.png
http://customwebsitesla.com

George is aiming to become the Developer Of The Year 2016, to take the throne from his mentor. Good luck with that George!

Did you notice this bit...

"We are an award-winning agency specializing in Internet Marketing and Web Development"

He's the next Adam Dicker!

Oh and when you press the 'home' button, its goes to DCG.com

And there is this site too: http://customwebsiteskc.com/ (same but different domain)

NicheWebsites.com appears to still be active, just taking orders through George, who tried to play down his relationship with Adam.

He is actually generating leads for Adam via numerous websites which he owns.

So George has a heavily vested interest in this situation, he was making money out of NicheWebsites.com by actively driving victims to that business.

He is still doing so, which doesn't just make him a supporter of Adam Dicker, but arguably complicit in this whole thing.

Last edited:
•••
The math is not adding up very well. Even if he got $150,000 it doesn't sound like its going to pay back all the people that are owed money. I talked to a few today that are owed five figures. I imagine there are 10 times the people that emailed me. We're going to find out tomorrow. Tomorrow to me is judgement day. If he doesn't start paying tomorrow then the likelyhood of most getting paid without legal is close to nil

I'm looking forward to read about it.

•••
•••
Did you notice this bit...

"We are an award-winning agency specializing in Internet Marketing and Web Development"

He's the next Adam Dicker!

Oh and when you press the 'home' button, its goes to DCG.com

And there is this site too: http://customwebsiteskc.com/ (same but different domain)

NicheWebsites.com appears to still be active, just taking orders through George, who tried to play down his relationship with Adam.

He is actually generating leads for Adam via numerous websites which he owns.

So George has a heavily vested interest in this situation, he was making money out of NicheWebsites.com by actively driving victims to that business.

He is still doing so, which doesn't just make him a supporter of Adam Dicker, but arguably complicit in this whole thing.

If you click order it goes to the Paypal for NicheWebsites.... So Adam Dicker is getting the payment..

So NicheWebsites isn't actually "closed.." Nice catch Pug

•••
I was unaware of these allegations until someone pointed me to this thread earlier today.

Now that I've actually spent some time, reading up on all the threads and blog posts...

Yeah, even if he's not a straight up criminal, he at least makes the domain industry look incredibly cheesy, especially with how he presents his web page. To outsiders, by visiting his site, he's making the domain industry look like just another one of those cheesy and fraudulent pyramid schemes.

The "Our team" presentation on adamdicker.com blew me away. Random persons pulled from Google.

I've always thought that Adam was a stand up and serious guy. Never knew he had millions (or that he claimed to be rich), but I really thought he was honest and nice.

Anyways, I'll grab some more popcorn.

•••
If you click order it goes to the Paypal for NicheWebsites.... So Adam Dicker is getting the payment..

So NicheWebsites isn't actually "closed.." Nice catch Pug

Daj gets the credit for finding these.

•••
Will he be allowed to attend any domain conferences in future?

•••
•••
The math is not adding up very well. Even if he got $150,000 it doesn't sound like its going to pay back all the people that are owed money. I talked to a few today that are owed five figures. I imagine there are 10 times the people that emailed me. We're going to find out tomorrow. Tomorrow to me is judgement day. If he doesn't start paying tomorrow then the likelyhood of most getting paid without legal is close to nil

And that's when you post part 2?

•••
•••
Both Shane's claim to know about part 2. Some place in this thread high school Shane said something like domain Shane understands what's in part two

•••
...I'M DICKER, HE'S FESTERED...

•••
Will he be allowed to attend any domain conferences in future?

Shoot, IMHO he'll probably be given "guest speaker" status, as he has in the past.

If you think others in the industry don't know what's been going on for a long time, you're only fooling yourself. We've been played for fools by the lot of them. They've all had access to the public record showing compromised morals and ethics, but none of them has chosen to voice concern. In fact, some are on the record telling us how wonderful AD has been for this industry. If you want proof of this, take a look at Ron Jackson's DNJournal.com and see if you can find any article or mention of this very current event. I couldn't find anything there. Perhaps others in the industry chose to let people like us get screwed, keeping silent, as long as they could have a shot at a decent domain through any means available.

It's a glad-handing, incestuous business. I've been saying this for a long, long time.

Someone here said this is the tip of the iceberg. He/she was right.

•••
•••
Both Shane's claim to know about part 2. Some place in this thread high school Shane said something like domain Shane understands what's in part two

Not exactly. I have no idea what's in Shane B's part 2. At this point I don't have any more information than what's been posted here. I knew DNF was sold a few days before made public. I have quite a few examples of sites that are awful and were charged out at full price. The only difference is I have a lot more examples of the same things that have been posted here.

What Shane and I are saying is that writing a post that slams Adam will just open up more problems and lessen the chance of the existing people being paid. The article I wrote is merely examples of the ridiculous sites that were made for $3K. I can not speak for Shane B and his article. I'm sure he has more inside info. I do have lots of email exchanges but not much reason to post because they look like this

Victim: Adam, my site is awful I would like my money back

Adam: What's the problem. Skype me

Victim: What's the problem? You put up a wordpress site and all the article are still in Latin

Adam: Let's talk about this in Skype. I'll try and fix it

Victim: No, you've said that four times give me my money back

Adam: OK, I'll pay you Friday. Skype me if you have any problems

..........Two months pass until Shane B writes article

Victim: Adam, you never paid me, I'm going to sue if you don't pay

Adam: Skype me

Victim: No skype just pay me.

Adam: OK I'll pay you by Friday.

Victim: Friday has come and gone. Do you plan on paying me back?

Adam: Sorry PayPal is maxed. I'll wire you on Tuesday

Victim: You know how I know you're not going to wire me money? You didn't ask for my wire info

Adam: Sorry, sold a domain to pay you all back. Should be this Friday

Victim: It better be. Noticed you don't answer or mention Skype

Crickets......crickets.......crickets

And THAT is how 95% of my email threads looked

*content may have been exaggerated for humor

•••
•••
And Jeff,

As I said in our private conversation. You asked me to post things YOU knew and I told you that YOU should post on this forum and share. That it would be the right thing to do. Especially since it was information you so nicely uncovered. I told you to use your voice that Namepros had given you. And you seem mad that I wouldn't use mine. I imagine that is the reasoning behind your cute comic.

Again, I remind you that the reason you know me is because I put my ideas and thoughts out there every day. That voice has led to rewards but also burdens. Even occasionally threatening my family. So you can understand that I post what I feel comfortable posting and I should never be chastised or shamed for posting things I don't feel comfortable. And it doesn't matter what the reason. And that choice is made easier in this case because this thread gives everyone a voice. You don't need me or a blog in this case. Everyone is reading this thread.

•••
I don't want to hate on George Verdugo but I also don't want more newbie domainers to get caught up in some pig with lipstick version of Dicker's prior schemes. So people should take note of the prior posts about Verdugo and his apparent website partnerships with Dicker.

I would also point out that Dicker and Verdugo seem to be cut from similar cloth in terms of their self-hype, baseless claims and ability to get street cred for doing things that have no substance.

Case in point...........Verdugo as been the subject of at least four articles at Domain Gang over the past two years. This article announces:

George Verdugo purchased the domain VivaCuba.com!!!

Except that it’s parked, undeveloped and for sale. Not to mention it has an Estibot valuation of $1500 and that Vivamerica.com sold for $2500 in 2007. So a very pedestrian purchase by anyone's standards being highlighted for some reason at Domain Gang.

Furthermore, in this video interview Verdugo says he is the owner of the “world’s largest real estate domain” built on the “best WordPress site in the world”. Verdugo says it's bigger than ReMax and Century 21 for the Hispanic community. He is referring of course to his domain: CasasBaratas.com. (CheapHouses)

It’s a Latino based real estate website with listings in dozens of countries. However….. the website has 7 real estate listings for the entire United States. Fifteen listings in the country of Spain and 8 listings for the entire country of Mexico. I didn’t check further but I suspect the listings in the dozen other countries follow the same pattern.

Sellers list their properties for free so I'm not sure how Verdugo is making any money from this website.

Also in the You Tube interview, Verdugo claims that he is the owner of “the world’s largest space travel domain, VisitSpace.com” which, you guessed it, consists of a single landing page, no development, no monetization and very little value (Estibot says $580).

So consumers should aware of his business style and approach with caution.

Last edited:
•••
And Jeff,

As I said in our private conversation. You asked me to post things YOU knew and I told you that YOU should post on this forum and share. That it would be the right thing to do. Especially since it was information you so nicely uncovered. I told you to use your voice that Namepros had given you. And you seem mad that I wouldn't use mine. I imagine that is the reasoning behind your cute comic.

Again, I remind you that the reason you know me is because I put my ideas and thoughts out there every day. That voice has led to rewards but also burdens. Even occasionally threatening my family. So you can understand that I post what I feel comfortable posting and I should never be chastised or shamed for posting things I don't feel comfortable. And it doesn't matter what the reason. And that choice is made easier in this case because this thread gives everyone a voice. You don't need me or a blog in this case. Everyone is reading this thread.

If @Jeff Markus is uncomfortable posting anything or feels threatened he can contact me... I'll post just about anything as long as it contributes to the current topic of this thread.

•••
. So a very pedestrian purchase by anyone's standards being highlighted for some reason at Domain Gang.

Paid blog post? or is the owner of DomainGang.com also involved in some sort of deal with Adam (who he writes a lot of pointless blogs about) & George?

•••
•••
Paid blog post? or is the owner of DomainGang.com also involved in some sort of deal with Adam (who he writes a lot of pointless blogs about) & George?

Neither Verdugo or Dicker ever paid for a blog post at DomainGang. I cover domain news, real or parody, for years.

I already stated my stance in all this mess by Adam's businesses: http://acro.net/blog/addressing-the-elephant-in-the-room/

If you have anything newsworthy about *your* domains, email me and I'll do my best to give you some exposure.

Hitting on Verdugo is low, in my opinion. His only crime is that he entrusted Dicker the way friends do. They are partners on Rams.com and as far as I know, that's the whole story.

•••
Hitting on Verdugo is low, in my opinion. His only crime is that he entrusted Dicker the way friends do. They are partners on Rams.com and as far as I know, that's the whole story.

No-one here force George to come here tell lie after lie, make physical threats and call NP members childish names.
He came here on his own and left here walking funny when he was quickly exposed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back