Is This Google Crawl Update?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zestardtech

Impact
Hello,

Can somebody tell me why Google does not crawl my website after 20 October? I have checked other websites and those were also coached on near 20 or 22 October.

Is this any Google Crawl Update or Google Mistakes? Please check your last cached date and share here to know what's wrong with Google Crawl.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nothing is wrong, business as usual on all the sites I control.
Some sites are crawled less frequently than others. Are you using Google Webmaster Tools? That can diagnose crawl errors and other problems with your site.

•••
Google webmaster tool every time crawling the website. If you have code placement more wrong than google do not crawl your website.

•••
There are two possible reasons why Google is slow in spidering your site. The first might seem obvious: if Google doesn’t find enough (quality) links pointing to your site, it doesn’t think your site is very important. The more quality links it finds, the higher it values your site, the more your site is crawled.

Another reason why Google is slow in spidering your site might be that your server is slow.

•••
If you want to get fast crawling on your website, you need to start blogging on your own company blog as well as guest blogging. Fresh and unique content helps you to get fast crawling and to get good traffic in short time.

•••
Google checks back regularly - even on sites that haven't had content added in years. If your site was crawled in the past but hasn't been crawled for about 3 weeks, chances are you have an issue that won't be solved by throwing more content into the mix. Before you go crazy with blogs, guest blogs, etc. look at WMT and try to figure out what the problem is.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back