Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Freedom of Speech is guaranteed by the First Amendment. America has spoken. The office of the President comes with no guarantee to listen.

that’s why it only last 4 years per term ;)

•••
upload_2020-11-18_2-18-37.png

•••
A Ben Shapiro - Candace Owens ticket is appealing to me
I like the owens part for sure but other then that it's a flat no to her, lol.

•••
Yeah, well because he has a bruised ego and is a sore loser, I hope the country does not suffer.

It depends how malicious he wants to be I guess. I am sure the GOP will stand up to him if it gets out of hand. LOL..not.

Brad
"I am sure the GOP will stand up to him if it gets out of hand."
Yes, for sure the GOP has stood up against him and way too often in my opinion, many of the Republican's endorsed Biden which is partly (besides all the fraud), why Trump lost, take John Kasich for example a lifelong Republican and voted for Biden and endorsed, him and over 100 former staffers that worked on Romney (the R.I.N.O.)'s campaign. Plus Trump lost so you wouldn't have to worry what the GOP thinks

•••
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

The Wayne County Board of Canvassers certifies the election results in the Michigan county after previously being deadlocked 2-2 in a party-line vote
The four-member board’s two Republicans previously cast an unprecedented vote against certifying the election results for Wayne County’s 43 jurisdictions, including Michigan’s largest voting jurisdiction, Detroit.

Last edited:
•••
•••
but................now it's certified :ROFL:

He's getting clowned on - https://twitter.com/search?q=Reversed&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

Again

The Wayne County Board of Canvassers certifies the election results in the Michigan county after previously being deadlocked 2-2 in a party-line vote
The four-member board’s two Republicans previously cast an unprecedented vote against certifying the election results for Wayne County’s 43 jurisdictions, including Michigan’s largest voting jurisdiction, Detroit.

Wayne Co. canvassers certify election results after initial deadlock
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...fying-november-3-election-results/6324274002/

In reversal, GOP officials in key Michigan county certify ballot count after striking a compromise with Democrats
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...741372-28f6-11eb-8fa2-06e7cbb145c0_story.html

Trump celebrating but then they certify. How many losses can Trump take?

I wish I could see his face after he finds out it's now certified, will he flip out on Twitter? That's just embarrassing.

EnELZM2XEAEnl64

Last edited:
•••
•••
Russiagate begun with Republican Senator John McCain (RIP) who handed over the Steele Dossier. Blame Dems for promoting, but Russia certainly played the US, true or not, T-man was a Red Herring, his divisive politics and self-idolatry have proven to be the undoing.

•••
Trump Sought Options for Attacking Iran to Stop Its Growing Nuclear Program

The president was dissuaded from moving ahead with a strike by advisers who warned that it could escalate into a broader conflict in his last weeks in office.

•••
Joe Biden for nursing home anyone?

•••
what kind of human is supporting such a guy
being in charge of a potential nuke ww3?

upload_2020-11-18_10-41-55.png

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

He waited 25 secs to “muslim shame” Trump;
Amazing; Also struck an emotional chord.
25 secs; cant believe 2 mins VJ crying, Frank.

Edit: 40 Seconds in; and he’s talking Dreamers
I dont think this guy is muslim, nor a “dreamer“:
he just happy Trump lost; tears of joy, Frank. Not a fan of Van Jones or CNN

1 Minute; Now “George Floyd” “i cant breathe”
he says felt world “Couldnt breathe“ cuz Trump

And there it is; Saved best for last; “Racism”
1:11. -btw he married his oppressor;White :xf.laugh:

Positive; at least; not Anderson Cooper Ty! ;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
The craziest conspiracy theory going on right now is the belief that Biden won the election instead of Trump and that there were no shenanigans with the ballots. - Ian Miles

Last edited:
•••
Trump can't keep lawyers because democrats and their hired scum, the Lincoln Project have kept up a 24/7 harassment campaign against them. We're supposed to believe the same people wouldn't commit election fraud.

•••
what “ww3”?
You must drinking that Fake News Kool Aid
Peace in the Middle East. No more wars;
What a concept under Trump, Frank.

he acts like a little child.
is stubborn and stupid

so I hope he will go
w/o destroying the world

he has done enough harm
for example : in denying climate change

Last edited:
•••
•••
Trump is Live ... he said he won Georgia .. votes found in another county today .. why are people finding votes that were not counted?? it doesn’t matter what anyone says at this point .... people dropped the ball at the very least with the 2020 election ..

Trump has a good argument at this point ... no matter how you look at it .. Trump got fucked in the election

Last edited:
•••
•••
A good amount of people are inside the Capital in Georgia right now .... Alex Jones ... Enrique Tarrio are there ... a lot of people in the streets as well

•••
The news is saying the Plandemic is on and popping in 50 states now ... so in 48 hours we went from bad to what the media is calling brutal ... obviously by design .... these people don’t hide anything anymore ... they are throwing it everyone’s faces now .. no shame in their game ....

What they are attempting is a complete full US shutdown ... they won’t get it ...

•••
Trump is Live ... he said he won Georgia .. votes found in another county today .. why are people finding votes that were not counted?? it doesn’t matter what anyone says at this point .... people dropped the ball at the very least with the 2020 election ..

Trump has a good argument at this point ... no matter how you look at it .. Trump got fucked in the election

Perhaps.....

Election goes to Trump

How will Biden supporters respond
?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back