Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cant go to jail for being an outstanding citizen. That won’t be illegal until Biden becomes President.

There is a difference between outstanding and upstanding, the former has no particular merit.

•••
There is a difference between outstanding and upstanding, the former has no particular merit.

I could argue semantics all day long with you, but we got domains to sell. Let's just agree that I'm right and you're wrong and call it a day, lol.

•••
So lets see here.... there are Riots and violence in Germany ... Belarus ....Ethiopia ... the US on a day by day basis ... most countries through out the world are unstable right now... with the exception of China and Russia

Make Sense??

•••
I could argue semantics all day long with you, but we got domains to sell. Let's just agree that I'm right and you're wrong and call it a day, lol.

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, no matter how you try to fake it...call it a day, eh? :xf.cool:

•••
•••
•••
•••
You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, no matter how you try to fake it...call it a day, eh? :xf.cool:

For the record, Canada still rules lol.

•••
•••
Are you suggesting the electoral college may cast their votes in a way other than as directed by their state voters??

Although unlikely, it's certainly possible. I'm not holding my breath on that. It's more likely that some of Biden's electoral votes will get thrown out due to widespread voter fraud.

facebook.com/100008619721653/videos/2488873751409925/

•••
Although unlikely, it's certainly possible. I'm not holding my breath on that. It's more likely that some of Biden's electoral votes will get thrown out due to widespread voter fraud.

Facebook as a source? Seriously?

•••
Giuliani live submitting evidence and discovery .... this election has a good chance of being over turned via US Supreme Court IMO ... FRAUD on a massive level ..the exact same technique used in Philly as in Georgia and Michigan and the mass use of the inner cities ...

Last edited:
•••

How many times has that happened in the history of American elections?

•••
Now I fully understand why Trump is contesting this election ... I think there are going to be some federal indictments on some big people associated with some of the orgs and groups .

•••
I also now understand why BLM sent a letter to Biden and Harris saying they are going to collect on their debt and requested a personal meeting within Biden and Harris

all of this is going to the US Supreme Court I feel ...

Last edited:
•••

I think SCOTUS ruled state law determines if E.C. votes can be changed earlier this year.

Last edited:
•••
•••
How many times has that happened in the history of American elections?

Record number of faithless electors in 2016. Supreme Court of USA ruled electors have to follow their state rules early this year.

•••
Hi

trump has taken republican party all the way to jonestown

he's like a jim jones of 2020

and those who been drinking his kool-aid, have had their minds poisoned.

be glad it's not liquid, or all ya'll be dead

meanwhile Rudy the Julliani is still stuck in trump booty
is on fox tv right now, ranting and raving, accusing the whole state of michigan as corrupt criminals.

how deep are they willing to go down this hole they've dug,
while sucking all the common sense out of a divided america?

imo....

•••
Hi

trump has taken republican party all the way to jonestown

he's like a jim jones of 2020

and those who been drinking his kool-aid, have had their minds poisoned.

be glad it's not liquid, or all ya'll be dead

meanwhile Rudy the Julliani is still stuck in trump booty
is on fox tv right now, ranting and raving, accusing the whole state of michigan as corrupt criminals.

how deep are they willing to go down this hole they've dug,
while sucking all the common sense out of a divided america?

imo....

don’t forget Philadelphia.... why do you find it so hard to believe that people would go all out and commit fraud in the election ???

Trump is kicking Biden’s ass so solidly that Democrats had thrown their hands up and saw defeat .... then ... the election slows to a turtle walk ... votes are dripping in like a weak leak faucet ... then they speed it up just a tad .... then After 5 hours election night ... Biden is even .... anyone can see the pattern and the fraud that took places

•••
Giuliani live submitting evidence and discovery .... this election has a good chance of being over turned via US Supreme Court IMO ... FRAUD on a massive level ..the exact same technique used in Philly as in Georgia and Michigan and the mass use of the inner cities ...

Um..........no, Biden won. This is all PR, with baseless claims to sow distrust, covering for Trump losing. This is all getting tossed out.

Just for fun, the woman standing behind Rudy today, Jenna Ellis:

Trump's legal adviser Jenna Ellis in 2016 called him an 'idiot' and said his supporters didn't care about 'facts or logic'
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/18/politics/kfile-jenna-ellis-2016-trump-comments/index.html

EnNB9acWMA05QR0

•••
Last edited:
•••
Um..........no, Biden won. This is all PR, with baseless claims to sow distrust, covering for Trump losing. This is all getting tossed out.

Just for fun, the woman standing behind Rudy today, Jenna Ellis:

Trump's legal adviser Jenna Ellis in 2016 called him an 'idiot' and said his supporters didn't care about 'facts or logic'
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/18/politics/kfile-jenna-ellis-2016-trump-comments/index.html

EnNB9acWMA05QR0

Trump is swinging for the fences .... it’s far from over yet .... the support is there even with several Republicans jumping ship on Trump

•••
Trump is swinging for the fences .... it’s far from over yet .... the support is there even with several Republicans jumping ship on Trump

It is over, I just explained it to you. If you want to be the mark and constantly get played by these PR stunts, then that's on you. But Biden still won, still going in Jan. 20. No amount of crying or conspiracy nonsense will change that reality.

---------------------

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back