Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
US elections
·
21 minutes ago
Trump campaign withdraws federal lawsuit in Michigan
In a statement by Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, the campaign said it was pulling the lawsuit. Giuliani claimed that they had achieved "the relief we sought: to stop the election in Wayne County from being prematurely certified before residents can be assured that every legal vote has been counted and every illegal vote has not been counted." However, local election officials voted to certify the results Tuesday night.

---------------------------

"A similar Michigan state court suit by Trump supporters was dismissed on Friday, and the campaign has faced difficulties with lawsuits in Pennsylvania and Nevada, while GOP backers have seen earlier litigation fail in Georgia, Michigan and Arizona. While Republicans continue to allege a massive conspiracy by Democrats, no such evidence has shown up in court."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

------------
One big con, anybody out there asking money for suits (like the Candace one mentioned earlier), investigations etc.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Wisconsin is not going to seal the deal for Biden now

Wisconsin and Georgia now ...

•••
•••
US elections
·
21 minutes ago
Trump campaign withdraws federal lawsuit in Michigan
In a statement by Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, the campaign said it was pulling the lawsuit. Giuliani claimed that they had achieved "the relief we sought: to stop the election in Wayne County from being prematurely certified before residents can be assured that every legal vote has been counted and every illegal vote has not been counted." However, local election officials voted to certify the results Tuesday night.

---------------------------

"A similar Michigan state court suit by Trump supporters was dismissed on Friday, and the campaign has faced difficulties with lawsuits in Pennsylvania and Nevada, while GOP backers have seen earlier litigation fail in Georgia, Michigan and Arizona. While Republicans continue to allege a massive conspiracy by Democrats, no such evidence has shown up in court."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

------------
One big con, anybody out there asking money for suits (like the Candace one mentioned earlier), investigations etc.

Biden is the Projected winner right now .. not the winner .... Georgia and Wisconsin aren’t certifying right now

•••
We only need to carry three states that refuse to certify to get the election on the Supreme Court docket ... one more state and we got it ... that state should be announced tomorrow

we have the full attention of the electoral college now ...

Last edited:
•••
We only need to carry three states that refuse to certify to get the election on the Supreme Court docket ... one more state and we got it ... that state should be announced tomorrow

we have the full attention of the electoral college now ...

Doesn't go to Supreme Court, that's now how things work. Joe won. We had the most secure election ever. See prior post. Get on with your life.

------------
Hair dye literally dripping down his face

EnNfSFZXcAYWqCA

Last edited:
•••
Is
Doesn't go to Supreme Court, that's now how things work. Joe won. We had the most secure election ever. See prior post. Get on with your life.

has the election been certified by all the states ??? No ... Georgia and Wisconsin are not planning to certify .. so ...

Last edited:
•••
The Democrats keep stroking the word “Democracy”. .... we are stroking the word “Republic” the Democrats are not taking our republic without a big fight ... they haven’t learned that yet apparently...

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Easy to pop off and lie on the internet, it's another thing when you're before a judge

Rudy Giuliani to Judge: "This Is Not a Fraud Case"

------------------
He seems to be sweating a little too much, more than the others there, he might have Covid

Last edited:
•••
I really hope I get to create a thread entitled 'Joe Biden - Now NOT The President'....... Trump still has a decent chance of making this work. My bet is that in February, a screeching and mostly indiscipherable Nancy Pelosi will call for a second impeachment, probably based on his hair style.

•••
I really hope I get to create a thread entitled 'Joe Biden - Now NOT The President'.......

Looking forward to be discussing that in 2024 or 2028.

•••
... But repaying the French didn't leave enough gold - the Fed had squandered or "lost" some ...
This is nice !
... Also China Dragon families gave part of its gold to USA (or maybe to deepstate) in exchange for some US bonds in 1930s. What happened to that gold: I don't know, I don't think many people know.
This is ... just nice !
To know more: wikiversity . org / wiki / The_Trillion_Dollar_Bilderberg_Group_Lawsuit
... such things could cause ww3 or collapse of USD. ... But this is a big game, more than a quadrillion dollars may need to change hands.
This is ... worrying !

Last edited:
•••
•••

looking at 2020 it has been a year of “”“Trickery’”” Things you see with your very own eyes .. people say are false ... well some people ... non believers mostly I have found which I now don’t find odd at all as it was written those who will see and those who won’t see things that happen... a bunch of wake up reveals in 2020 .... like people practicing witchcraft and satanic in the streets of Portland Oregon and Seattle Washington just to name a couple I saw while watching live stream video.

“Trickery” describes election 2020 a lot too ... Donald Trump is winning Huge ... most think the election is done .. Trumps lead was so large for hours ... then came the trickery ... the same trickery that has gone on all of 2020 ...

Trump will win this election ... the election will be overturned ... if it doesn’t get over turned than that is Gods will. However the trickery and evil will continue unless God delays the inevitable for a bit longer IMO

Rise Up Christians and Believers .... now is the time to Rise Up

Last edited:
•••
looking at 2020 it has been a year of “”“Trickery’”” Things you see with your very own eyes .. people say are false ... well some people ... non believers mostly I have found which I now don’t find odd at all as it was written those who will see and those who won’t see things that happen... a bunch of wake up reveals in 2020 .... like people practicing witchcraft and satanic in the streets of Portland Oregon and Seattle Washington just to name a couple I saw while watching live stream video.

“Trickery” describes election 2020 a lot too ... Donald Trump is winning Huge ... most think the election is done .. Trumps lead was so large for hours ... then came the trickery ... the same trickery that has gone on all of 2020 ...

Trump will win this election ... the election will be overturned ... if it doesn’t get over turned than that is Gods will. However the trickery and evil will continue unless God delays the inevitable for a bit longer IMO

Rise Up Christians and Believers .... now is the time to Rise Up
Trump’s team absolutely has the goods on what went on, they have specific evidence. So look for Trump to have a second term and buckle down, there is going to be riots in the streets for months.

•••
Once a vote is declared ... it is registered into the dominion software ... the envelope and ballot is thrown away .. that leaving just data for recounts .. not the actual envelope and ballot ... data not found.. “which has occurred ... vote numbers with no data left to back the votes .... be it remotely or on the spot ... data that goes missing was deleted ... rather by accident or not ... deleted ...

Last edited:
•••
Trump’s team absolutely has the goods on what went on, they have specific evidence. So look for Trump to have a second term and buckle down, there is going to be riots in the streets for months.

if they want a fucking war all they have to do is start it ... they have been told this countless times ... they won’t start it ... but they will tear down their own cities and states which the Red states could care less

•••
This just happened, Republicans are in charge of elections in that state. You had the first one, got a recount, Trump still crying about it:

Georgia vote recount upholds and reaffirms Joe Biden lead, secretary of state announces
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced on Thursday evening that the hand recount of Georgia's presidential ballots "upheld and reaffirmed the original outcome produced by the machine tally of votes cast." The original vote count was audited and recounted because president-elect Joe Biden had a narrow lead over Donald Trump.

Georgia hand tally of votes is complete, affirms Biden lead
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/g...es-is-complete-affirms-biden-lead/ar-BB1b9i9N

Every state now called by AP - https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=election+results

Last edited:
•••
If you want higher taxes, less fredom, curfews because of corona, fraud elections, illegal immigration, Anti-God and a bad country continue to vote democratic

•••
Let me add it is interesting that the most popular president in the last 80 years was and still is Ronald Reagan.

•••
I don’t even need to remind you that Reagan was a Republican Lol

Last edited:
•••
Charlie Baker 2024 anyone?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back