Domain Empire

Jumbles

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone remember bumper stumpers?

How's about some wacky wound up word follies to get the brain unwedged during your daily cup of coffee.... or whatever makes you feel warm all over.

This is a game called "Jumbles" and I welcome everyone to join!! :talk:

WHAT are JUMBLES?

So, you want to know what Jumbles are right ? Well, Jumbles are plain and simply..... puzzles or brain teasers. But some can be far from simple..... or even plain. Jumbles are typically puzzles made up of random combinations of letters and numbers that when sounded out correctly, translates into a fun quote or short saying.
Let's take, for instance, the infamous...OU812. It looks like 5 randomly jumbled characters.... But when you sound the characters out it reads... "Oh, you ate one too?"

Many, many variations can be created into any word combination within a saying or phrase or whatever the jumble.
Everyone who would like to play is free to answer as many puzzles as they want.

RULES:

1. Jumbles must be made up of phrases or short sayings of generally between 3 and 8 words and/or syllables.
2. Keep them reasonably short or they may be too difficult to solve.
3. Everyone is allowed to post their created jumbles. Each person is allowed 1 jumble at a time
4. If a Jumble goes unsolved then the poster of that puzzle can either give more clues or reveal the answer before that creator can post another Jumble.

Everyone is welcome to try to answer as many puzzles that are posted at any given time. Winner of point is determined from first to post correctly.

IT's FUN:

Feel free to use the available smilies to add some additional fun to the jumbles you create.

Some Jumbles will be easier than others. The more syllables you use.....the harder the jumble will be. Use many available sayings or phrases, famous or not....... it doesn't matter. Use your imagination!

How about a favorite domain name? Jumble it and see if anyone can guess!! :gn:

Accumulate Points For Guessing Correctly: The first to correctly guess the answer to a puzzle gets 1 point. There is only 1 point awarded per puzzle.

Accumulate Points For Contributing Puzzles: Each time you create a jumble or puzzle you get 1 point regardless of weather it gets answered or not. (Remember....you cannot post another puzzle until the previous one you contributed is solved or revealed.... then another may be contributed.)

For kicks the following is a list of goals or levels. Once reaching the number of points required you get your achievment status. This will make things a bit more exciting ......but mostly it's just for having tried this game in the first place. :blink:

#Puzzle Points/Title

1-10 Brain Drain
11-25 Puzzler
26-50 Master Puzzler
51-80 Super Scrambler
81-120+ Ultimate Brainer

Jumbles answered:

#Answered / Title
Puzzles

1-10 DeCoder
11-25 Riddler
26-75 Master Riddler
76-125 Puzzle Overlord
125-200+ Brain Hack

OPTIONS:

Puzzle creator has choice of giving a clue with the puzzle... but is not obligated to do so if it might reveal too much. This usually depends on the difficulty of the puzzle. A clue may be in form of a riddle, a question or even the number of syllables in the Jumble. Or anything else you think of.

If you have your own riddles, teasers, puzzles and even trivia......please post and join in on the fun.

Well...surf's up! Here's an easy one... :wave:

Jumble #1 <<<<< Please number your Jumble for quick reference!

AROD2RCHZ ( wasn't this a .com that sold for $50,000 recently? :bah: )

Clue: none....too easy!

UPDATE: I'll give this one away just to get the ball rolling. "A ROAD TO RICHES" A-ROD-2-RCH-Z

Keep tally of points >>>>> Puzzles - 1 pt. Answered - 0 pt.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Jumble #2

XMNZIZ

Clue: Something an optometrist does.

Answer: Examines Eyes

No Point.....:zzz:

Puzzles: 2 Answered:0

Last edited:
•••
:lol: These are getting tougher. :imho:

ELSEVEVEN

Puzzles: 3
Answered: 0

Last edited:
•••
I went to a fair that was raising funds for cancer and bought a boxed set of The Lord of the Rings. That's my reading fixed for a while. Hopefully the money will be of some help.

•••
:lol: These are getting tougher. :imho:

ELSEVEVEN

Puzzles: 3
Answered: 0
Hopefully I doing this right..is it
Seven in Eleven...(7 11)?

•••
It's Sev "in" Eleven -- el->"sev"<-even.... or basically "seven eleven" (7-11) :tu:

Nice 1 point.

P:4
A:0

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Here is some movie trivia....

Can anyone guess the movie the following clues represent.

1)leather 2) police car 3) Australia 4) kick-butt.

Last edited:
•••
I went to a fair that was raising funds for cancer and bought a boxed set of The Lord of the Rings. That's my reading fixed for a while. Hopefully the money will be of some help.

.......interesting. :snaphappy:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back