Domain Empire

question-answered Just Registered an Expired Domains. Construction-Worker, Cryptother, Cryptosape.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The CEO

Established Member
Impact
I am not fond of a hyphen domains, but i think this one has a value. I found this on expired domains and this names was available since last night. So i got some additional crypto related domains on my portfolio.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i dont see much use for construction-worker try to see professions of two words with a dash with a dot com and see if they are selling ..etc
anyway would say sell each of these domains anywhere between 50-300

•••
I share the same comments as above, not good with hyphen. The other two, not so convinced either. I'd need either "other crypto", "crypto ape", "crypto apes" to be acceptable. IMO

•••
Thanks for the reply, As I said I am not a fan of hyphens as well, but these very common word is what attracts me. thats for my point of view. what i am saying is, theres a lot of good names availble and avoid made up names that we all think will sell big time, same mistakes we made.

•••
There is a reg of day thread for this but still not worth posting.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back