Dynadot

Keyword research tool

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

pier0

Established Member
Impact
I couldn't find a "tools forum" so I'm going to post it here:

Do you use any tool for your domain keywords research? I personally use SpyFu, but I'm looking for an alternative, possibly tracking even more keywords than SpyFu.

Any ideas?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use Spyfu as well to see the number of advertisers and who they are etc but as far as keyword research and finding the stats on them give the Google Keyword Planner a try. It is simple and easy to use. I use it to get the stats on keywords like search volume and CPC.

I also use NameBio.com to check past sales of the similar domains related to the keyword I am researching.

- Will

•••
... but as far as keyword research and finding the stats on them give the Google Keyword Planner a try.l

This is the go to tool for getting keyword ideas, straight from Google itself. It certainly doesn't hurt to use different tools for research, many of them plugin to GKP to help you sort the keywords like Market Samurai.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back