IT.COM

domain LadiesHealthClub.com (Ladies Health Club) Please Comment

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello,

Today i got a hand on very nice domain ladieshealthclub.com it was first registered in year 2000, But its my luck that i got it today :)

Please comment.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would say $xx, fairly generic name, probably worth a lot more if developed.

•••
sell it to curves? maybe.

•••
Already got an offer of 400$ :P, But offcourse dont want to sell the domain only. i purchased it to create a website around it. So will be making site next week. do leave feedback. and thanks for everything in advance

•••
•••
:gn:Good enough to fetch low x,xxx to end user. To reseller may be $500 max IMHO

•••
what an exact guess. yesterday i got the offer of 550$ to sell the domain. but i am not going to sell it unless i get offer of 2K + or simply make a site and try to cash it :)

thanks for comments. Keep the comments coming i want to hear more opinions

•••
I would not sell it for 550 either...but I would for $1K....and maybe $800

give them a counter reply of $1K and see what happens

•••
Ya thinking of counter offer, but not that cheap i will be going to get satisfied over 2K :P .

•••
I wish you good luck with this sale on this new year

•••
Thanks Everybody, Any other comment will be appreciated

•••
Yes I also wouldnt let that domain go for cheap. If you find the right user, say some fancy health club somewhere in LA - maybe they pay you more for it. And as someone else already said, Curves are a ladies gym so they would be a good place to approach in the first instance.

good luck with the sale :)

•••
Technaut i really want to thanks a million. you just gave me a very very nice $$$ tip :) Thanks a bundle

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back