domain Appraise some premium .ART domains! - Outstanding.art

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DmytroK.

Established Member
Impact
I am also professional Artist, and looking for a nice domains for my projects. Recently viewed some .Art domains and found those:

Outstanding.art
38$/first year.

Magnificent.art 38$/first year.

and Congenial.art 115$/first year.

They look nice, but need opinion from experts. Do they worth their renewal?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just a layman's opinion:
Regardless of your level of artistry, the first two sound too pompous (self-important) and therefore off-putting. The third one is lame, art without edge or attitude (=boring).

•••
Just a layman's opinion:
Regardless of your level of artistry, the first two sound too pompous (self-important) and therefore off-putting. The third one is lame, art without edge or attitude (=boring).
Interesting. Thanks. How about Superior.art?

I like this one. A bit expensive. Does it worth 400-800$/year?

•••
Is your art superior, do you really want to live up to expectations that you set?

•••
I understand that. But I think that like everywhere in business you must think about the Future. Think about the Progress. So, for example, name you buy, must be little better than their expectations from your products...

•••
You know Beeple (Mike Winkelmann), right? The digital artist known for his NFT art/sales. His website is at beeple-crap.com.
Think about it.

•••
You know Beeple (Mike Winkelmann), right? The digital artist known for his NFT art/sales. His website is at beeple-crap.com.
Think about it.
Okay.

•••
Some people like everything congenial, other like to buy someone's crap. Third people just like everything neat. Fourth don't mind art at all. Parents taught me to like everything clean and wealthy. And I do so. I don't like crap.

•••
Stay away from these overpriced garbage extensions.
Normal people have no clue about them
Try and explain a .ca domain based email to a normal person not easy.
They dont know you replace .com with .art or .car or .cars
Grace delete if you can. A little brainstorming could find cool .com

These extensions are .crap

•••
Some people like everything congenial, other like to buy someone's crap. Third people just like everything neat. Fourth don't mind art at all. Parents taught me to like everything clean and wealthy. And I do so. I don't like crap.

Okay, I give up.
GreatestArtistEver.com redirects to Jake Mensinger's homepage.
You could register something like BestArtistOfAllTime.com or GreatestArtistOfAllTime.com (or ..OnEarth.com)
Or CleanAndWealthy.com?

Last edited:
•••
Congenial.art maybe the crappiest of .crap domains is not registered
None of these are registered.
Should be in pre purchase appraisal
Congenial is not clean and wealthy

smh

•••
Okay. I just love domains like www.Animal.Photos because owning such domain and posting your dog's or cat's photos there means that your cat or dog is main animal on the Planet. (By some sense). Joke. :xf.smile:

And by that sense I like such .art domains. And only by that.

Last edited:
•••
I’m not seeing it either and these NGTLDs will be a nightmare for the bottom line at renewal time if you have an enough.

•••
$0 to $10 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back