Domain Empire

Learn how to create 3d ebook cover design by your own

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hey i just opened a new website and in the website i offer an easy way to create an ebook design using photoshop so i am giving one of the ebook layout that i offer for sell for free you can see the layout that you get in here,

free-ebook-cover.jpg

i am giving in my website this ebook psd download for free for learning purposes and i also added in there a video that show how you can easily edit the psd file and to make with that you own ebook cover design. so all you need to do is to enter my website
http://www.designebookcover.com
go to the free ebook section and learn how to create the ebook design with the video
for any problem or question just pm me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
same is my question , never did such type of work, although i know good photoshop, but i bet there will be a specific software for that purpose.

•••
same is my question , never did such type of work, although i know good photoshop, but i bet there will be a specific software for that purpose.

yes surly there software that offer you a way to make ebook cover but none of them give you the comfort or possibility as photohop

•••
i now also uploaded a pdf ebook file that you can check in here
Przeslij.net - designebookcover.pdf
i has picture and everything and that can help you as well to create an ebook cover design

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back