Dynadot

strategy Learning from the "Real Pros" - Selling More!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
I just thought I would share with NP members a strategy that has helped the Castello Brothers sell more domains based on one Registrars EST Value/Appraisal;

1710252595148.png

It was our very own Bob Hawks, MVP who shared this with me on another thread. As a Go Daddy reseller myself, i plan on using the very same strategy to sell more of my domains to "end users"

If anyone cares to learn more about how this may help you to sell more domains lets discuss, and have a great day!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting. How / where / when does the end-user see that "GD Est Value" number?

•••
I have try that, even lowered more than 20%, still no sales.

•••
Interesting. How / where / when does the end-user see that "GD Est Value" number?
In my case, i'll be cutting and pasting GD's value/appraisal next to the discounted price. I don't know what Afternic does?

•••
I have try that, even lowered more than 20%, still no sales.
Were you actually able to show the "end user" the GD Valuation and your discounted price?

•••
I just noticed that GoDaddy.com is now automatically showing their estimated value only if the Afternic/DAN price is below the estimate. That's good news, I hope it's not just an experiment.

Last edited:
•••
Were you actually able to show the "end user" the GD Valuation and your discounted price?
No, but this was a suggestion of mine to Dan, they did not add it, maybe we should write in the domain description.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back