Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Last week over 150 readers told us their top/favorite domain and how much they wanted for it. In most cases these prices were at the retail/enduser level. One poster did mention they did sell a domain after posting here, so maybe the thread helped with bringing some exposure to one sale. Today I would like to give readers the chance to generate some business at the wholesale level. So in … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good initiative but if you check domains in comment section, most are crap looking for decent payout :P

•••
Good initiative but if you check domains in comment section, most are crap looking for decent payout :P
Obviously someone didn't think they were all crap if they bought one.

•••
Obviously someone didn't think they were all crap if they bought one.

I am not sure what you missed there my friend, but it says someone bought 1 from last article/post, not from this post as of now. And of course, you will have an opinion justt like me so try and avoid shooting down mine. Thank you!

•••
I am not sure what you missed there my friend, but it says someone bought 1 from last article/post, not from this post as of now. And of course, you will have an opinion justt like me so try and avoid shooting down mine. Thank you!
So in your opinion "HardOfHearing.com" which is a name on the list is crap?

I do agree with you though that most are not good.

Last edited:
•••
So in your opinion "HardOfHearing.com" which is a name on the list is crap?

I do agree with you though that most are not good.

I am no expert, so my opinion should not really matter. Smile :)

•••
Nice list, keep up the good work !

•••
I am no expert, so my opinion should not really matter. Smile :)
You don't have to be an expert to have an opinion. Oh well, take care.

•••
Thanks @equity78 I've added a domain to the list

•••
It's usually helpful for someone, at least for me. Thank you.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back