NameSilo

List your .mobi domains for sale with fixed prices

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's okay with the mods, I'd like to start a little .mobi fixed priced marketplace today.

Rules:

1. All domains listed must have .mobi extension

2. All domains listed must have a minimum bid acceptable to seller with a buy it now price at $5000 or under (Let's not get crazy with the buy it now prices)

3. Minimum posted bids MUST be accepted by seller unless a higher bid is received.

4. ALL domains listed for sale will expire on Friday October 7 at 10:00pm Eastern US time and bids must be accepted. Any bids posted after this deadline do not have to be accepted by seller.

5. Disclaimer: I am in no way acting as broker for any sales. ALL BIDS, OFFERS, PURCHASES, MONEY TRANSFERS ETC ARE BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER. Of course there is no way I can prevent any seller from pulling the domain or force a buyer to pay for his/her bid but I do ask for good faith from sellers and bidders.

-------------------------------------

I'll start it off with Hispanics.mobi

Min bid $200 with buy it now of $500

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
pokertables.mobi
min bid 300$
buy it now 900$

•••
removed

Last edited:
•••
Enn.mobi

min bid 300$
buy it now 600$

•••
rsequin said:
If it's okay with the mods, I'd like to start a little .mobi fixed priced marketplace today.
This is new. :gl:

It's not a recommended way to post domains for sale, but I can understand and appreciate the desire to bring together the .Mobi's in one place, being the new kids on the block. And you did a good job with your Disclaimer. So let's consider this a test, and see how it goes for a few days.

:)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back