negotiable My portfolio book24.xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB04

Impact
Hello NamePros Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to inform you that I am no longer actively involved in the domain industry and have decided to part ways with my portfolio of domains.

I have a diverse range of domains, including .xyz, .online, .icu, .eu, and .mobi extensions, all of which are now available for sale. With a few hundred domains in the mix, there's something for everyone.

To streamline the process and make it enticing for fellow domain enthusiasts, I am offering these domains at attractive prices. This is a great opportunity to acquire high-quality domains at a fraction of their potential value. My preferred payment methods include Dan, Sav and PayPal. Renewal fees are standard for all domains.

I am attaching a spreadsheet containing my entire portfolio.

Thank you for your time, and feel free to make an offer for any of my domains or the whole portfolio.

Best regards,
JB04

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros.

As required by NamePros Rule: 6.1.6, please Edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include:

Domain - List full domain name.
Registrar - The domain’s current registrar.
Renewal Price - If the cost exceeds $15 at its current registrar.
Renewal Date - The date the domain needs to be renewed if expiring within 3 months.
Payment Options - PayPal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back