Dynadot

budget: above $1000 Buying premium one-word names in .io, .ai, .xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mokaf

Impact
I'm buying premium one-word names in .io, .ai, and .xyz in the range of $500 to $2000 each.
Each name must be taken in at least 100 TLDs (preferably even higher), and it should be a real word listed in Dictionary .com. Domains with premium renewal rates are NOT accepted.

I have a total budget of $70K, so feel free to submit multiple names. I have no time for back-and-forth negotiations — Please, submit your best price right away since I only reply back to approved deals.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
I'm buying premium one-word names in .io, .ai, and .xyz in the range of $500 to $2000 each.
Each name must be taken in at least 100 TLDs (preferably even higher), and it should be a real word listed in Dictionary .com. Domains with premium renewal rates are NOT accepted.

I have a total budget of $70K, so feel free to submit multiple names. I have no time for back-and-forth negotiations — Please, submit your best price right away since I only reply back to approved deals.
Pm sent

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back