NameSilo

guide Listing order for domain sales platforms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ProfessionalDomainSales

Established Member
Impact
Hi all, do you have a preferred way/order of listing your domains? I noticed for example that even though I listed at Afternic and opted in for everything, it does not appear on Uniregistry.

I've also heard stories about Uniregistry knocking back listings because they are already listed elsewhere. Very confusing! Also, which domain sales platform should get the fast-transfer or equivalent?

I'm planning to list at Sedo, Uniregistry and Afternic and GoDaddy but was hoping one listing on Afternic would solve for everything except Sedo?

@AbdulBasit.com I noticed some posts from you about this but still didn't quite get it if you'd like to chime in here, your wisdom would be appreciated!

Many thanks for your advice and please be gentle, I'm new here :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am pretty new. As well.

I start by listing on Sedo because this is where I am parking my Domains ATM. I use Make Offer here.

I then List at Afternic using BIN pricing since this will get your domains with theur prices to appear on GoDaddy, NetSol, Dynadot- basically, all their partners.

Then I list on DAN as Make Offer since Ive heard a lot of good things about them here.

I am now trying to decide where to list next. Uni, Efty, elsewhere? Dont know yet.

Thats as far as Ive gotten!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back