Domain Empire

showcase LK99 keyword domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

David Day

Established Member
Impact
Who's banking on LK99? Do you think they have a chance at being popular?

For those unaware, LK99 is the world's first room temperature super conductor that was synthesized just this past month. It could have various applications.

I have a few LK99 domains in my back pocket that I bought impulsively:
lk99health (.) com
lk99travel (.) com
lk99fly (.) com
lk99mobile (.) com
lk99train (.) com
lk99cars (.) com

Would love to hear about everyone's acquisitions and opinion on this potentially life-changing technology!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've been checking this every single day, if it's real it will change absolutely everything, however it's a big "if" because no one had replicated the paper 100% successfully, only partial and so many fails.

•••
I've been checking this every single day, if it's real it will change absolutely everything, however it's a big "if" because no one had replicated the paper 100% successfully, only partial and so many fails.
Yeah definitely, I can agree that if the paper is a big flop than this could fizzle out. Especially, if they change after multiple iterations, ex. "LK99, LK100, LK101", and so on. I guess we can only hope that this is yet another opportunity for domainers to capitalize!

Thank you for your input!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back