IT.COM

Turnkey LLLL.com auto content blog for auction.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Name: GJQI (dot) com
Domain Registrar: GoDaddy
Domain Expiry Date: July 30, 2010 (A full year!)
Domain Age: 3 years, created July 30, 2007.

Website Description:
Auto content yahoo answers site with a variety of categories including, Arts & Humanities, Business & Finance, Computers & Internet, Education & Reference, Entertainment & Music, Games & Recreation, Society & Culture. Site is using a $70 WooThemes template. No revenue as it has not been monetized.

Traffic Statistics:
I'd say consider very little right now. I haven't had a tracker on the site so I can't say. I turned on awstats about a day ago and had 24 visits. Can provide a screen as the stats accumulate over the next few days.

Reason for Selling:
Lack of interest. I purchased it a few months back and haven't been able to invest any time in it.

Auction Rules:
Starting Bid: $25
Increments: $1
Ends: 48 hours after last bid.
Payments: Paypal, AlertPay and Moneybookers

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to refuse certain bids depending on iTrader, reputation, etc.

Update:
Three full days of traffic ended up being: 31, 42 and then 39 visits. Mostly from US and direct/bookmarked hits. Attached are a couple of awstats screens but again there is only 3 full days listed. Can update again if there's any interest.

Awstats 1:
Awstats 2:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looking for that illusive first bid.

•••
Ok, its up to the weekend crowd to come in and take this off my hands.

•••
I'll probably give this a day or two and then sell elsewhere if there's no interest here.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back