Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo Design

Prize : $50 via Paypal

Contest End Date & Time : Tuesday- February 2nd at 18:00 PM EST

Size Requirements : Vector

Color Requirements : Must be colour (i.e. not black and white)

General Requirements : My business is all about providing start-ups and SMEs with Automated Social Media Marketing capability. Currently marketing for clients on Twitter, FB and Pinterest but looking to expand marketing services on other social media sites too.

The logo I have looks dated and unprofessional see below.

image005.jpg

I like the idea of the world to represent the 'no geographical boundaries' element and the text is all about levelling the advertising playing field for those business where cash flow is limited and showing how our offer could help them to raise their profile within their markets. BSMARTONLINE is the name.

Looking for a sleek, innovative and interesting logo that captures interest and helps parties to delve further into my website.

Additional Information : Will probably be looking to revitalise my website in the near future but want start with the icon change first. Who knows the winner may get an opportunity to discuss my future needs too.

Thanks!

NB: I'm posting this on behalf of a friend, so will update with comments & feedback once I've recieved them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Logo idea. Hope im on track. Good luck.
bsmartonline.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Thank you for the feedback here's my revision. Hope you like it. GOod luck
bsmartonline1.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Here's my color variations
bsmartonline2.jpg

•••
•••
Hi,

I`ve incorporated into the logo a simple shape of globe, and all the colors from ~bsmart~ are from social media buttons, to show the activity of your business..

mockup.jpg

mockup2.jpg

BSMART.png

Feedback appreciated, thank you!

•••
•••
Thank you for your feedback!

Here is my revision:
Logo Mockup - Paper Edition 1 - by PuneDesign.jpg

BSMART2.png

•••
Thank you for your feedback!

Here is my revision:
Show attachment 22729
Show attachment 22730
Much better have a number of responses to look at from other competitors so will be deciding soon. Had one question. How easy would it be to have the world circling. Am thing of the logo but the home landing screen on website would need to have circling logo whilst other landing sites would just have a static logo. Any thoughts feedback appreciated.

•••
Clean and Simple Design
These are prototypes so feedback is appreciated.

Attachments

• bsmart1.png
    bsmart1.png
    35 KB · Views: 35
  • bsmart2.png
    bsmart2.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
•••
Clean and Simple Design
These are prototypes so feedback is appreciated.
Hi thanks for these examples. Alas I feel that they do not really reflect my message. My original brief was to include the world and the strap line and as such your examples would not match what I am looking for. Apologies but I feel it's back to the drawing board for these:(

•••
I have tried to symbolize the world with the spiral :) But I will give it one more try

•••
Here's my revision based on your suggestion. Hope you like it. Good luck
bsmartonline3.jpg

•••
Here's my other version.
bsmartonline6.jpg

•••
Here's my other version.Show attachment 22787
Thanks for this. Am currently reviewing work from others so hope to make a decision soon. As a matter of interest I am thing of exploring the possibility of having my logo on the website home landing page only moving. Specifically that the world should be turning But text elements staying of the logo would be static. All other landing pages on the website would have a non moving logo. Is this something you could do?

•••
Thanks for this. Am currently reviewing work from others so hope to make a decision soon. As a matter of interest I am thing of exploring the possibility of having my logo on the website home landing page only moving. Specifically that the world should be turning But text elements staying of the logo would be static. All other landing pages on the website would have a non moving logo. Is this something you could do?
Thank you for your feedback. My design can be converted to what you've imagined since everything is layered.. But making it annimated is a different work.. It can be done for another job order.. Good luck on your choices.

•••
Thank you for your feedback. My design can be converted to what you've imagined since everything is layered.. But making it annimated is a different work.. It can be done for another job order.. Good luck on your choices.
Thanks for the feedback. Glad to see it is doable and that complexity is is not great. Need to have internal discussion with other partners to see what they think.

•••
Much better have a number of responses to look at from other competitors so will be deciding soon. Had one question. How easy would it be to have the world circling. Am thing of the logo but the home landing screen on website would need to have circling logo whilst other landing sites would just have a static logo. Any thoughts feedback appreciated.

Thank you for your feeback!

I understand what you want, but that involves more complex work. It can be done, but it needs a lot of attention.

•••
Ok
Thank you for your feeback!

I understand what you want, but that involves more complex work. It can be done, but it needs a lot of attention.
Ok. Understood. Need to chat to other partners now to see what they think.

•••
My entry for the contest. Simple and clean design, you will be able to animate it easily.
bsmart.jpg

•••
My entry for the contest. Simple and clean design, you will be able to animate it easily.
Show attachment 22814
Thanks. Can you just change so that BSMARTONLINE text is in same colour as shown in my original text

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back