Domain Empire

Looking for a few Alpha Tester !!! FREE Premium Accounts!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Ok well i have just re-released my browser based rpg and at the moment it is in Alpha Testing, I know of a few major glitches so would like and glitches found after tomorrow 12 Noon GMT send to me the most helpful testers will get 100000 gold then if you say with me and help during beta testing you will get a Premium Account!!!

the site is warlockworld.net

Bugs fixed you can use and report bugs to me here or via pm on this site!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like the idea of the site, but the phrasing of your storyline isn't ideal. I found it hard to understand at points, and it didn't really attract me more to the game - here's a very quick rewrite of it, feel free to use it (free, obviously). I claim no copyright if you do.

In times past, when the Earth was new the dragons roamed. It was a time of peace; until the Dark Magi arrived. The ruling wizards teamed together with all the creatures of the land; the Warlocks, the Imps and the Orcs to defeat their common foe. But can such rival creatures truly work together in harmony; putting aside their differences and prejudices? Can they work together to defeat the Dark Magi, and prevent the death of a world; the death of everything?

Play your part now; join your chosen race, relive history and help in the fight against the Dark Magi.

Good luck.
- Tom

•••
Thanks for that! the storyline would have needed changing in the future as I am not very good at thinking of things and am not very creative! Thanks again and I will be using your story and if you would like i can get you a Premium Account?

•••
No problem. As to the premium account no thank you, I'm not much of a gamer myself - I spend my time either freelancing or reading/writing fanfiction.

Glad to be of help!
- Tom

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back