NameSilo

Looking for cheap Directi reseller account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a free reseller account with directi with cheap pricing (around $7.5).

Anyone knows a good provider or anyone is a provider which can help me? would highly appreciate it.

Thanks
Sina

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We offer our resellers a ResellerClub Domain Reseller Account, and they can sell their domains at $8.95 a year, but you are required to purchase a plan with us,

•••
Thanks bLaZ3n for the reply.

Unfortunately I've to say I already have accounts with directi themselves(low slab) and with two of their resellers.

I'm looking for someone who I can trust, and can offer me domains around $7.50 and under.

Anyone else can help me? would really appreciate it.

•••
as far as i know you cant offer domain at that price.. i am third stage reseller still i got $8.39 price slab only

•••
Thanks bLaZ3n for the reply.

Unfortunately I've to say I already have accounts with directi themselves(low slab) and with two of their resellers.

I'm looking for someone who I can trust, and can offer me domains around $7.50 and under.

Anyone else can help me? would really appreciate it.

I may consider.
What is your expected level of activity/sales per month?

Thanks,

- Vince

•••
I can help you mate.
Choose Dotstrar ( http://www.dotstrar.com ) Domain Reseller ( DirectI/ResellerClub ). They offer approximately all domain names for $7.99 per year. I personally use their reseller for auto domain registration in a billing software.

•••
vincenzo, not on a regular basis. maybe over $100 bucks, maybe 1 single domain maybe non!

Wajdan , yeah I know them. I'm currently a reseller of them and have registered many domains there, but there is a problem. everytime I charge my account the paypal fee and other transaction fees get that high that a domain costs me over $8.5 so this was why I opened up a thread.

Thank you so much so far guys.
Looking for more responses. Do appreciate if anyone can help.

•••
Hi Sina,
The Paypal fees you can't avoid, and "other transaction fees" are charged by DirectI themselves.

Suggest you stay with Dotstrar as I can't better their price, only match it.
I am on the best price slab currently available and /com cost is $7.89

Best wishes,

- Vince

•••
I assume that only initial provider can offer you the best solution with the cheapest rates. Why sign up for the doule level reselling?

•••
You will have to pay fees, otherwise go to resellerclub.com and choose their program and register everydomain for $9.29 per year .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back