Dynadot

Looking for some new projects

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Eyeseedesigns.com is looking for some new projects to work on. Our portfolio can be found here http://www.eyeseedesigns.com/portfolio.html . Here's a list of the services and their costs.

- Site design or template - $150
What you get:
- 2 mockups of the design
- Main and subpage coded in html
- PSD's
- Fonts used in the design.
- Full one on one attention
- Full support.
- Exclusive rights.

- Site design or template with flash - $200 - $350(price depends on the type of flash, contact with details)
What you get:
- Main and subpage coded in html
- PSD's
- Full support.
- Flash files.
- Exclusive rights.

- Full website - $350
What you get:
- Upto 10 pages.
- PSD's and HTML pages.
- Full support.
- Exclusive rights.

- Full website with flash intro - $500
What you get:
- Upto 15 pages.
- PSD's and HTML pages.
- Flash files.
- Full support.
- Exclusive rights.

Extra programming for scripts etc... will be include an extra charge. Please explain the type of script that will be needed with the site to get a full quote.

We would really appreciate it if you could fill out the free quote form explaining what you're looking to get done. http://www.eyeseedesigns.com/quote.html

If you have any questions feel free to contact us via email - [email protected] or msn - [email protected]

Thanks for your time.

- Lalit Bhutani

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How much would it cost to make me a simple search portal page?
simaler to topone.com?

•••
Would that include adding all the content and search form ?? and will there be any programming involved ?

•••
•••
k, it'll be $50. So, you just need a header, space for search box and all the search text links ?

•••
Yes but i want an attractive portal page :)
ive tried other designers but all they come up with is a full html page wih no proper design content at all

•••
You dont have to worry about that, I can come up with a very nice and professional looking layout. Let me know if you'd like me to get started on this and i'll have a mockup for you by tommorow. BTW do you have aim or msn ?

•••
•••
I just want to say that i got prelude (eyeseedesigns.com)
Do make me a design and it is top quality and was finished
quickly

great service B-)

•••
I have used Eye See Designs for many sites that have been developed. Lovely sites and very professional work.

The company has a nice portfolio on their site.

PS: Note part of that company or anything. Just had some great work done by them.

•••
Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back