Looking for some new projects

Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Eyeseedesigns.com is looking for some new projects to work on. Our portfolio can be found here http://www.eyeseedesigns.com/portfolio.html . Here's a list of the services and their costs.

- Site design or template - $150
What you get:
- 2 mockups of the design
- Main and subpage coded in html
- PSD's
- Fonts used in the design.
- Full one on one attention
- Full support.
- Exclusive rights.

- Site design or template with flash - $200 - $350(price depends on the type of flash, contact with details)
What you get:
- Main and subpage coded in html
- PSD's
- Full support.
- Flash files.
- Exclusive rights.

- Full website - $350
What you get:
- Upto 10 pages.
- PSD's and HTML pages.
- Full support.
- Exclusive rights.

- Full website with flash intro - $500
What you get:
- Upto 15 pages.
- PSD's and HTML pages.
- Flash files.
- Full support.
- Exclusive rights.

Extra programming for scripts etc... will be include an extra charge. Please explain the type of script that will be needed with the site to get a full quote.

We would really appreciate it if you could fill out the free quote form explaining what you're looking to get done. http://www.eyeseedesigns.com/quote.html

If you have any questions feel free to contact us via email - [email protected] or msn - [email protected]

Thanks for your time.

- Lalit Bhutani

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How much would it cost to make me a simple search portal page?
simaler to topone.com?

•••
Would that include adding all the content and search form ?? and will there be any programming involved ?

•••
•••
k, it'll be $50. So, you just need a header, space for search box and all the search text links ?

•••
Yes but i want an attractive portal page :)
ive tried other designers but all they come up with is a full html page wih no proper design content at all

•••
You dont have to worry about that, I can come up with a very nice and professional looking layout. Let me know if you'd like me to get started on this and i'll have a mockup for you by tommorow. BTW do you have aim or msn ?

•••
•••
I just want to say that i got prelude (eyeseedesigns.com)
Do make me a design and it is top quality and was finished
quickly

great service B-)

•••
I have used Eye See Designs for many sites that have been developed. Lovely sites and very professional work.

The company has a nice portfolio on their site.

PS: Note part of that company or anything. Just had some great work done by them.

•••
Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back