IT.COM

Make Money with Your Traffic Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Above_Steve

TrellianAccount Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello everyone,

Do you have domains that receive considerable organic traffic? Want to monetize that traffic?

I'm not talking about domain parking. I'm talking about direct navigation, aka zero-click traffic.

We are industry leaders in zero-click monetization, and we have high quality advertisers waiting to buy your traffic. Why is our zero-click monetization better than domain parking?
  • We pay for every real visitor for comes in through your domain. The bad thing about domain parking is you only get paid when someone clicks on an ad on your parked domain.
  • We screen our advertisers to make sure your traffic is going to a relevant landing page that is free of malware, scareware, or auto-downloads.
  • Make more money with us!
Interested in learning more? PM me or visit our website: www.above.com.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We are industry leaders in zero-click monetization, and we have high quality advertisers waiting to buy your traffic.

Is this just boilerplate or are they really high quality? My biggest worry with employing zero-click is that I'm going to end up with a negative WOT rating for the domain or even get blacklisted by Adsense for names I want to develop in the future.
For example, when I visit some domains being sold on this forum that are parked with Sedo's zero click, I get the spammiest offers that hijack my browser, usually advertising malware removal. They run these ads because they make money, so I like the sound of high quality advertisers + good revenue, but I'm a bit skeptical.

•••
How much is the RPM for Canadian traffic?

•••
Is this just boilerplate or are they really high quality? My biggest worry with employing zero-click is that I'm going to end up with a negative WOT rating for the domain or even get blacklisted by Adsense for names I want to develop in the future.
For example, when I visit some domains being sold on this forum that are parked with Sedo's zero click, I get the spammiest offers that hijack my browser, usually advertising malware removal. They run these ads because they make money, so I like the sound of high quality advertisers + good revenue, but I'm a bit skeptical.
I understand you may skeptical due to your previous experiences with various zero-clicks providers.

We are different. We specialize in zero-click. We care about where we send our traffic to. We care about our clients' portfolios. We manually review every advertiser on our network. We understand that without our clients and advertisers, we do not make money.

If you've tried Above.com in the past and was not impressed, I urge you to give us another chance. We've made some major changes for the better, and are continuing to make improvements going forward.

Not only that, we are continuously adding new premium advertisers to our network which means more coverage for your domains.

•••
How much is the RPM for Canadian traffic?
That will depend on the niche. Let's discuss more in detail via PM or skype.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back