Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Acquired these:

MetacoinTracker.com
MetaTokenTracker.com
MetagameTokens.com
MetaverseGameNFTs.com
PartnersMetaverse.com

•••
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)
Nice!

•••
Acquired these:

MetacoinTracker.com
MetaTokenTracker.com
MetagameTokens.com
MetaverseGameNFTs.com
PartnersMetaverse.com
Wish you have seen my MetaNfttokens 😉😉😅😅

•••
•••
•••
•••
Dan sale from green_bai twitter post

Show attachment 210195
$5,988 according to ExpiredDomains data
That's a steal considering FB/Meta paid $60M just for metabank.com and a few others under that umbrella.
That said, AI may not be as applicable to a banking name.

•••
Looks like another crypto launch called Meta Monetary - metamonetary.io
I had regged metaregulate dot com.
Time to Meta Regulate all these cryptos!

•••
[COLOR=hsl(344, 96%, 47%)]meta[/COLOR]nym.com -$2914
I have similar but better name.
20220218_131426.jpg

•••
Metabotic.io

Metabotics.io

•••
Mid figures as in ?

What does a "nice lander" look like?
I already have it listed at Sedo, Dan, and Afternic in case anyone is serious they can make a reasonable offer.

Right now I've developed it out as a directory of all Metaverse companies/projects/coins related to Metaverse Pet. Partnering with several other companies.

As I indicated before, I procure domain names to develop and market/sell at the same time.
I feel that a semi-developed website shows the art of the possible and helps market the name better, adding more value, than a simple lander page just asking someone to buy.

Just my humble opinion.

Oops. I meant to write mid 5 figures. But it looks like it's not for sale just by visiting it. And the very poor quality art on the site makes it look even less appealing. It doesn't look like a directory at first sight, but a poor attempt to sell NFTs, because my first assumption is that it's about pets in the metaverse. Regardless, if I were a potential buyer visiting your domain I would not think that it's for sale. It's really that simple, but you do what works best for you. I don't care to debate about your preference. Just sharing my perspective. I wish you good luck though! It's a great name!

Last edited:
•••
My xyz meta names.

MetaGem
MetaFee
MetaVast
MetaMed
MetaMedical
MetaVote
MetaAutos
MetaGreen
MetaCoupons
MetaCities
MetaFleet
MetaBloom
MetaLease
MetaSpeed
MetaProtect
MetaPremium
MetaVehicle

Honest reviews pls. Is there a reason I haven't gotten an offer on these?
MetaSpeed (.xyz) just sold. Domaining is patience.

t5r4ee.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Right now I've developed it out as a directory of all Metaverse companies/projects/coins related to Metaverse Pet.
Is there a domain name section in your pet directory?

•••
Is there a domain name section in your pet directory?
You mean a page on metapet that lists metaverse pet related domain names for sale? I can easily build one if there are enough people here that have metaverse pet related domain names for sale. I'll be glad to list your names for free and add any description/pointer to landing page you want.

Alternatively, I have a larger/broader metaverse domain that is not pet related.

metadirectory dot com - i was going to build a metaverse news and directory website out of it, i can also make a domain page for all metaverse domain names for sale from domainers here if people want it, happy to do for free.

or maybe i'll sell to FB/Meta, and they can use as their business or employee directory.
the name is actually a programming term in use long before metaverse

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just picked up MetaverseMarkets.co

Thoughts?

MetaverseMarkets.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back