NameSilo

Established MMAFIX.com FOR SALE 537115 uniques in 2011

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) has emerged as the fastest emerging sport to the 18-34 year-old male demographic. Led by the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), MMA has surpassed boxing as the premier combat sport both domestically and internationally.

MMAFix.com is a MMA news site that covers the sport from a mainstream perspective. It’s all about fighting, gambling, and girls with a little pop culture thrown in.

The brand, website, Twitter account and video library is all included in the sale.

The website was custom built in WordPress and has an easy to use content management system. There are no liabilities or contracts of any kind. The existing content production team are month to month contractors who are excellent and available to continue working for the purchaser. In the alternative, the purchaser could choose to move forward completely unencumbered. For the past twelve months, expenses were approximately $1500/month.

The website was built with SEO as the #1 priority and 92% of overall traffic is generated by Google. MMAFix.com is Google Page 1 for "MMA Betting," and ranks highly for a multitude of terms related to the girls of MMA.

MMAFix has produced hundreds of MMA videos with the highest profile stars of the sport. A sample of the videos can be seen at: http://www.youtube.com/user/RawVegasDotTV Many of the top MMA Fix videos have over 500,000 video views on YouTube.

With no marketing, advertising, or affiliation with a web network, MMA Fix has year-over-year significantly grown its audience base.

Serious offers welcome

Unique Visits

TBD

MMAFix.com visitors are from:

49.4% United States

7.20% Canada

4.80% Brazil

3.80% United Kingdom

3.00% Turkey

2.80% France

2.60% Pakistan

2.60% Mali

1.80% Italy

1.40% Netherlands

1.40% Croatia

1.20% Spain

1.20% Czech Republic

1.00% Romania

1.00% Germany

PLEASE CONTACT SELLER FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
can I know your selling price. Thanks
Hi,
I am asking $4000 for it, Very reasonable for both me and the new owner .. Your only cost after that is a gal we hired at $1000 a month to do the articles and updates, she is local vegas MMA expert.. I had hired her and does all content and word press, if you know how and can do content, word press you can cut that expense.
MY Revenue was $400 to $500 as an affiliate with companies like bodog.
thanks

•••
Pleas update your thread to include the following as outlined in the section rules:

Domain expiration date
Domain Registrar
Screenshots of Revenue claims
Screenshots or Traffic claims
Sale End date

Thanks,

Eric Lyon
Member Services

•••
Pleas update your thread to include the following as outlined in the section rules:

Domain expiration date
Domain Registrar
Screenshots of Revenue claims
Screenshots or Traffic claims
Sale End date

Thanks,

Eric Lyon
Member Services

Without the Rev and Traffic proof your site is PR3 worth about $100. Please provide solid proof of income and traffic.

•••
So you spent ~$18,000 the last twelve months, you're saying you made $400-$500 profit during that time? Please clarify. Cool site, but need hard numbers to make an offer.

•••
just a litle question, are you the one selling this on ebay ?

•••
This thread has been closed for failure to update it with the requirements outlined in the section rules. Please do NOT make any offers at this time.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon
Member Services

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back