domains More domain sales you may have missed volume 5

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Here is another look at some domain name sales that are not recorded on Namebio. The reason being these were generated from the GoDaddy domain appraisal tool, so more than likely these were sales generated through Afternic or Namefind. When you search for a domain name using the GoDaddy appraisal tool, you will […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Labyrinth.com for $9500 seems like a pretty good deal IMO

•••
•••
The wash.co more then the wash.net? Really?

•••
Wash.co sounds like it could be a laundromat or a cleaning company or something, could be an offline-based business where ".net" doesn't really make sense for them.

It seems to me that domainers have a much lower opinion of .co on average than startups/end-users do, I'll say that much...

•••
•••
Wash.co makes way more sense in this case.
I agree. I don't like both extensions but .co makes way better sense than .net in this scenario

•••
I agree. I don't like both extensions but .co makes way better sense than .net in this scenario

Yeah when I saw the .net sold for less I thought many would be surprised. Neither domain name developed currently.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back