NameSilo

Music!

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
As Discussed after the auction, I will gladly do the music for this, but will need a little bit of help through this thread, if you please.

RJ: Is it possible to get a ShoutCast installation setup on the NamePros server, and if so, could you PM Me the Broadcast and Admin Passwords. (I really need it sooner rather than later if at all possible :))

Everyone Else: If you want to wish NP Merry Christmas on the air, please Record it and PM Me the MP3, and I will put it into a playlist. Don't forget your name, just a "Merry Christmas NamePros from USER" is fine.

I have 45 christmas songs to use, and will post a playlist up later today. If after that you have a request, I will need the MP3 of the track, to load into the playlist.

Thanks,
Josh.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i got a dedicated, im a dj so i have a bunch of my music, and other peoples music on my server, i wouldnt mind helping out

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back