Domain Empire

My Brandable list!Help please I'm new and thanks.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey guys! Made my first post on the Holo thread yesterday...not a single reply though..anyway hoping for some input here.

All of these have been BB rejected!........ Do you see any potential in them?

Bedwee.com
Mamorix.com
Wittey.com
Scriberly.com
Jawdrone.com
Zuggys.com
Outnix.com
Avioxx.com
Achilix.com
Mamorize.com
Holofiy.com
Laylit.com
Slaylit.com
Yaggal.com
Seedyinland.com
Solarseedy.com
Breezybrewery.com

Brewerystuff.com (Not BB submitted)

Any thoughts and opinions would be much appropriated, also which ONE do you like that most that stands out?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No offense meant at all - but in my opinion there is a reason those were rejected. I really couldn't pick a "best" out of that list.

When buying names try to think about the companies that might want to buy them. If you were running or starting a company and wouldn't spend $2k+ on a name - no one else is likely either. If you can't think of a use for a name, or it is a very limited scope of use, then it is also probably not a good brandable.

A lot of times it is beneficial to be more generic - so multiple industries and business could be interested in a domain.

There are also other rules such as the "radio test" and many different strategies in types of names.

It would benefit you to read through some threads about brandables, and also look at brandable websites like BB and look through their inventory. This should at least help to point you in a more correct direction.

Best of luck, and welcome to NPs!

•••
No offense meant at all - but in my opinion there is a reason those were rejected. I really couldn't pick a "best" out of that list.

When buying names try to think about the companies that might want to buy them. If you were running or starting a company and wouldn't spend $2k+ on a name - no one else is likely either. If you can't think of a use for a name, or it is a very limited scope of use, then it is also probably not a good brandable.

A lot of times it is beneficial to be more generic - so multiple industries and business could be interested in a domain.

There are also other rules such as the "radio test" and many different strategies in types of names.

It would benefit you to read through some threads about brandables, and also look at brandable websites like BB and look through their inventory. This should at least help to point you in a more correct direction.

Best of luck, and welcome to NPs!

Thanks Micheal M, none taken at all!

To be honest I know 5 of them are straight trash.

I've done a lot of reading and still more to read, the two I see potential in is..

Mamorix - It could be a mammogram related company or phrama!

and

Brewerystuff- which I see a lot of potential , may not be a brand-able, but its a could strong keyword, and the one I've told others about which they like, including a friend whom owns a Wine Spirit store and knows a few people whom own Breweries ....all add to the fact it's not Trademarked but I found an article about a startup in Texas/private owned brew company that promotes them self as just that, "Brewerystuff" .

Beer has gotten big and Breweries are popping up everywhere.

and Holofiy...long term could be good..it could be for (holo/hologram Fix It Yourself) IMHO

Guess that makes 3 lol

•••
Not a fan of any of the names, sorry. You need to be more picky. Find 200 available names and reg the best one, and you might have something. Of course, for a newbie, it's even more difficult as you don't know what to look for. Finding quality hand regs is super difficult for the most skilled and sophisticated domainer as well, so don't feel bad... There just isn't much left.

So generally speaking, simply slow down. Domaining is very difficult these days for everybody who doesn't have a big budget to buy obvious premium names.

Good luck and welcome to the forum :)

•••
Not a fan of any of the names, sorry. You need to be more picky. Find 200 available names and reg the best one, and you might have something. Of course, for a newbie, it's even more difficult as you don't know what to look for. Finding quality hand regs is super difficult for the most skilled and sophisticated domainer as well, so don't feel bad... There just isn't much left.

So generally speaking, simply slow down. Domaining is very difficult these days for everybody who doesn't have a big budget to buy obvious premium names.

Good luck and welcome to the forum :)
Thanks Nomen
Yea I'm learning to go slower with my choices! specially with hand Reg's

Outnix(was old startup),Wittey,Scriberly, were all GD closeouts, I didn't come up with them and Zuggys was a Auction I won against 2 other bidders, At VERY LOW xxx. Least 2 other people wanted it for something.

•••
those i would not have bought or registered myself. Random brandable's like your kinds may sell but are very rare as there are endless possibilities for end users to reg and pick from.

few key points with brandable's

- random brandable are not valuable (to many options for end users to pick from)
- Key words in-bedded add value
- Strong key words adds more value
- track historic sales to find what sells
- The rarity of a name is what adds value - if there are many variables to hand reg' your name would be worthless
- if its hard to pronouce or is confusing when people see its not worth it

These are few tips to get you started - i would recommend reading the forum before you buy anymore

•••
•••
Here is my Efty link! I've done a few logos, and working on my marketplace! (The names I posted here are just a few brandables..yes if you look through I have a lot of other type /keyword names some OK, some Suck! I WILL let drop...being that I've learned more now than the 3 months ago when I reg'd them!

It wont let me post links with me new account..but my Efty market place is

Domain/Barracks Dot King if you want to take a look,

Thanks guys, and Briguy yea I liked the way the X looked and Sounded on those two, more so Avioxx.

Funny , yaggal isn't one of my favorites, I just thought it sounded catchy and familiar ..now I know why haha!

Really appreciate all the feed back, lets me know where to tighten up and improve on my selection.

•••
I meant to add this to the above^

I also have

Solarcatchers.com with a Great logo I designed myself, however it seems new members can't share links or pics :(

•••
BreweryStuff .com should sell at some point. I'm actually surprised it was unregistered. Brewery related things is getting more popular by the day so I could see someone spending at least 500 bucks on this name. Put a buy now price on it and contact every company that sells Brewery Stuff and tell them it's the simple term used when guys search for Brewery related items and it will sell. When I search for things for my pets I always search using the term Dog Stuff or Cat Stuff etc.....so I think it will sell.

I would put the rest up for sale for $150 each. If one sells you recoup all your money. Try to stay away from plural type brandables like Zuggys. Zuggy is good Zuggys is not unless it's a restaurant or bar or something similar you may get lucky, but it's a longshot.

•••
BreweryStuff .com should sell at some point. I'm actually surprised it was unregistered. Brewery related things is getting more popular by the day so I could see someone spending at least 500 bucks on this name. Put a buy now price on it and contact every company that sells Brewery Stuff and tell them it's the simple term used when guys search for Brewery related items and it will sell. When I search for things for my pets I always search using the term Dog Stuff or Cat Stuff etc.....so I think it will sell.

I would put the rest up for sale for $150 each. If one sells you recoup all your money. Try to stay away from plural type brandables like Zuggys. Zuggy is good Zuggys is not unless it's a restaurant or bar or something similar you may get lucky, but it's a longshot.

Thanks Hookbox,
Brewerystuff is my favorite one for all those reasons, I'm very fond of it! I have everything as make offer on all major platforms expect is Afternic (premium buy nows). ( yes some of my prices are crazy, playing around with different numbers).

Actually the reason why I bought Zuggys is it is a restaurant, in Germany at- Edelweiss Lodge and Resort
which is owned but the US DOD! .....Department Of Defense .

I emailed them with no response...That's if I even emailed the right contact.

•••
they are as good or bad as any other name at brandbucket
set them for sale at 488 or 1188 buynow
and dont renew

•••
I agree with the biggest igloo in Ca... Avioxx and Achilix sound like tech business or even aviation. I might even keep Wittey because it has got to be a surname; you could contact people of that name to see who wants it.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks guys! If I'm listing on multiple market places then It's correct that I can(should) only offer BUY NOW on one of them and all others make offer...that way you avoid trouble of someone buying something you just sold that you no longer have for sale correct, Read that here on NP in another thread.

I will switch up my prices with the buy nows and see what happens.

Also.....what is the best category on GD for listing "brandables" ? I put them in words' -one words- category with very few views.

To me Avioxx is a keeper! Good eye Ultra Dog on the Aviation cross over there, I didn't even think of till now! I just liked the sound of look of it from the beginning.

half the list(slaylit,laylit, mamorize and jawdrone are weak and I will let drop).

Loving the feedback really! Thanks

•••
ok, I have a list of names that supposedly sucks, too. Noob mistakes. But, in light of the fact that brandables are a thing- what are some things we can do to get our money back out of them. Brand them ourself? For example, I have one called creditmaxpro.com. I bought up the .net, .biz and .org- secured the facebook, twitter, Instagram, and started a youtube page with all topics surrounding credit. I am also using my hostgator to build out a website. I have it listed as ready to optimize/advertise. I could do well? If it doesn't sell, I am in talks to have a credit repair workbook to offer as a digital product and then relist. Any thoughts? I thought I would probably have to do this or something similar with every "dud" that I own. Other ideas are welcome!

•••
adding to the above, does anyone know a way for me to set up a page of products, like a store, but they are all affiliate products?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back