Dynadot

advice My brandables tryout

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

crodomainhub

Established Member
Impact
Hello namepros,
after a year and a half being in the domaining and spent significant time on educating myself, I decided to make a small tryout in brandable niche.
I created bunch of combos which can be considered brandables, then spent long time to study each of them and finally register just two names. Each of them represents different approach to brandables; first one is keyword combination and second is word tweak by doubling the last letter. For both I made temporary logos to further emphasize the idea behind the names. I would really appreciate your opinions, since I don't have enough experience in this niche.

MintPin dot com
upload_2017-8-24_19-29-10.png
- combination of two short, very popular words used and embraced worldwide

- mint: 697 000 000 google search results, 823 000 searches according to adwords, pin: 3 760 000 000 google search results, 1 220 000 searches according to adwords)

- combination is catchy and graphic, easy to remember

- 7L, 2 syllables

- easy to pronounce

- passes the radio-test

- combination is vivid and reminiscent of something like "fresh pick" or "cool spot", I can imagine that something new and cool can be "mintpinned"

- I can imagine project under this name; wayback machine actually indicates that on this domain was the real project

Charismaa dot com
upload_2017-8-24_19-33-22.png

- word charisma is associated with terms like leadership, trust, confidence, but also glamour, beauty, talent
- higly usable - business, consulting, fashion, lifestyle, cosmetics, dating, e-commerce, products
- it is also international term
- easy to remember because tweak is made on last letter
- besides, I do not know much about that kind of brandables. I noticed that almost all English words are registered in this way, so I was very happy when I discovered that such strong and usable word was free for tweaking

I submitted both on BrandBucket and got informed that charismaa was already submitted by previous owner and rejected, for mintpin I am waiting for their response.

Hope that on those two examples I could learn much, so thank you all in advance....

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Meanwhile, BB accepted MintPin :xf.smile:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back