IT.COM

My company website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The music startled me...

•••
Ooops is that bad, need to remove or change?

•••
I would have the big flash stuff on the homepage only

•••
The music startled me...

Indeed, very bad practice IMHO

Imagine your users scenarios:
* office users that have speakers, and the annoyed looks they'd get if they visited your website.

* Someone working from home, and has children or their partners asleep.

I clicked-off as soon as the page started to load because of this, so can't provide any further feedback on the remainder of the website.

- Vincent

•••
I would have the big flash stuff on the homepage only

Thanks, as most of them here comment about the music its better to remove and have flash on the home page alone.

•••
I don't like the name plumgraphix.com.

If you are going to have a two word domain it would be much better if it ended with "graphics" which is the correct spelling. That name makes you look like a 13 year old teenager who is trying to catch attention.

Why is there a spot on the flash header for your twitter link? When I visit your site I want to see examples of your design work. I'm not interested in anything else before I see what you do. I have spend 4 seconds on your site and couldn't find any examples. I'm gone. Normally I would spend 1 second. There is no link that says portfolio.

•••
Thanks for the valuable comments. The reason for the name Plum Graphix is my family name is mx so I made a name ending with m and x.

I'm building portfolio will upload very soon.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back