IT.COM

My first 5K deal!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KingDon

Mr Big StuffVIP Member
Impact
I just got off the phone with a VP for a pretty big company, and he was really happy I called. He says he will talk to his sales department and get back to me in 2 days. This could be my first super big sale, now I wish I asked for 20K, the guy had no idea about Domain name prices and that's the only thing that kept him from making an offer on one of my prior contacts.

Gotta go take an Algerbra test, be back later, I'm feeling pretty confident right now!!!!!!

Don

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Whoaaaa good job!!! That's awesome!

•••
I like your attitude. Go for it. You can even grow beyond your own inventory. If you have a nack for it and enjoy it, you might do even better brokering for someone else. Are there people with names that are worth at least twice what yours are worth but who don't want to market them? If so, you would both benefit with a broker agreement with a 50% commission. Just thinking out loud.

Best of luck with the sale!

•••
5k.... i wish...
congrats man!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back