Dynadot

new gTLD My first .XYZ sale - VReal.xyz

Spaceship
Watch

sinetype

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

Back in December, I sold privately a xyz domain around VR (5 characters). My first sale for that extension.

I had put them online a few days before selling it and received 5 offers and sold it for $225.

I forgot to announce it because, since then, I had loads of family issues and I had to deal with them before and only today, looking at my portfolio, remembered that I didn't say anything.

What do you think? I thought it was a decent amount for a new extension.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you joking? Without domain name and its price what is the point of this post my friend?

•••
Are you joking? Without domain name and its price what is the point of this post my friend?

Sorry, Soofi... Price was there ($225) the domain was VReal.xyz

•••
Thats a decent roi for the name. Congratulations!

•••
Congrats on the sale, a honestly very good one for that extension.

By the way, how did you sold it 'privately'?

•••
q
Congrats on the sale, a honestly very good one for that extension.

By the way, how did you sold it 'privately'?

I meant I didn't used any platform. Name was on my website and I was contacted by 5 different users. I took the best offer at the time and used Paypal.

•••
I meant I didn't used any platform. Name was on my website and I was contacted by 5 different users. I took the best offer at the time and used Paypal.

Sounds good. :)

By the way, I have over 500 VR .xyz domains - if the other 4 users should be still looking for an appropriate name in that niche. Just leave me a PM if you do not mind.

•••
Do you mean you had just a landing page, or do you have a website that sells domains?

•••
Do you mean you had just a landing page, or do you have a website that sells domains?

I built a quick portfolio page that you can find here: dnspb.com

It's not super updated, because I've been out of the game for a while.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back