IT.COM

question Namebio reports all sales for BuyDomains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I doubt it, they report ona daily basis around 8 sales, which is incredibly low. Do you guys share the same thoughts?
They have 1M+ domains, 3,500 domains sold per year is very very low, thats 0.35% which makes then losing at least 4M per year due to renewal costs alone! What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It might be that they only report the larger sales. Is that the case, @Michael?

•••
They don't report to us, we're only recording what streams across their home page. In the past year we've recorded 2,275 sales for $4,517,241 from BuyDomains, a number that wouldn't even cover half their renewals not even factoring in acquisition costs or paying their brokers.

So in short, we're recording everything they share, but I highly doubt they are sharing everything they sell. I would guess they're doing at least 5x that, but possibly even more because their sell through rate should be pretty high given they BIN price a lot, have reasonable prices, decent inventory, and good distribution.

•••
They don't report to us, we're only recording what streams across their home page. In the past year we've recorded 2,275 sales for $4,517,241 from BuyDomains, a number that wouldn't even cover half their renewals not even factoring in acquisition costs or paying their brokers.

So in short, we're recording everything they share, but I highly doubt they are sharing everything they sell. I would guess they're doing at least 5x that, but possibly even more because their sell through rate should be pretty high given they BIN price a lot, have reasonable prices, decent inventory, and good distribution.
Good insight, the company should definitely make profit to survive.

•••
Where can I see the list of sold BuyDomains?

•••
•••
Keep in mind BuyDomains also lists their domains at other marketplaces.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back