Status
Not open for further replies.

GoWebnames.com

Truth alone triumphsTop Member
Impact
NameCar.com - Nice Brandable Domain Marketplace like NameJet.com

Pls appraise

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry but I just don't like it..

•••
It works because it was developed into something, NameCar - you could make a forum.

•••
NameJet is only valuable because it is an established business. You could technically turn any domain into a brand.

NameCar has no stand-alone value, imo.

•••
Name pros wouldn't mean anything that ways then. @ sbweb

To make an established business you need to start with the name

It's not a bad name, start a forum , work on it and it can be really valuable

•••
Name pros wouldn't mean anything that ways then. @ sbweb

To make an established business you need to start with the name

It's not a bad name, start a forum , work on it and it can be really valuable
I don't agree with you. Let's analyze the names.

Name + Pros = means domain names + professionals, it makes sense

Name + Car = what does this mean? domain name car? There's no logic here.

Any domain can be branded. But not all domains have stand-alone value.

For example: whoopimoopidoo.com can be branded, but it does not have stand-alone value. A domain like Cars.com has stand-alone value.

•••
Agree Guys, thx.

@sbweb, "Car" also means "Cart" in a sense. So NameCar ~ NameCart (like here: http://www.namecart.com)

Last edited:
•••
How does name jet make sense then,
it's not just about how much sense the name makes, it's how you use it and how much you work on publicizing it

•••
How does name jet make sense then,
it's not just about how much sense the name makes, it's how you use it and how much you work on publicizing it
I never said NameJet made sense. But, I did say any domain name can be turned into a brand. And, that is exactly what the owners of NameJet decided to do when they started the company.

Don't get it mixed up. There are domains that come with value. And, there are those domains/sites where work is done to create value.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Agree Guys, thx.

@sbweb, "Car" also means "Cart" in a sense. So NameCar ~ NameCart (like here: http://www.namecart.com)
Since when did when car mean the same as cart?? Not in the US, that's for sure.

•••
@sbweb, Car ~ Carriage ~ Wagon ~ "Cart" in a sense

Develop some love for this domain, there aren't too many short "name" domains left undeveloped. :)

•••
The value in NameJet.com is the value the company has built in the website, not the domain itself.

The value is not the term Name + mode of transportation.

I think this domain is worth $0 without development. It really makes no sense.

Brad

•••
:talk:

namebicycle.com is better choice, because you don't have to buy gasoline. :)

but on the real:

namejet is applicable to doman industry, because of the notion that they acquire domains fast or have quick access to catch domains. but also, they adopted that name when transitioning from '"clubdrop"...under enom. so they had a following too.

the suffix or prefix, has to relate to the service model for the domain to make sense.

imo....

•••
NameJet has a website and traffic/brand. Money has been spent on it. NameCar has no website and no traffic/brand attached to it. The raw DN is worth low xx imo.

•••
exactly what i said, develop it and it's valuable

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back