NameSilo

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If anyone is wanting to reg a .xyz domain, Namecheap is offering .xyz reg's for just $1 till August 7th, no code required.

•••
Namecheap is doing a promotion for their mobile app right now.

bGZJHIU.png

You also have a chance at winning a sticker or T shirt if your one of the first 2000 people to download it.

https://mobile.namecheap.com/

•••
Namecheap's August Discount Codes are:

HOTREGXFER - Registration and Transfer

DOGDAYSVPS - 10% off VPS Hosting

Cheers ;)

•••
.xyz new domain reg's are $1 at Namecheap through September 18th, NO CODE NEEDED !

•••
The world's most colossal TLD! Now through Sept. 15, grab a.COM for just $8.88(new first-year registrations only). As with most of our domains, this big boy comes with free WhoisGuard privacy protection, plus our award-winning customer service.

•••
The world's most colossal TLD! Now through Sept. 15, grab a.COM for just $8.88(new first-year registrations only). As with most of our domains, this big boy comes with free WhoisGuard privacy protection, plus our award-winning customer service.
Namecheap is awesome.

•••
Here are the Namecheap October 2015 Discount Codes:

Discounted Registration and transfer code: SPOOKYNAMES

10% off VPS hosting code: GHOSTHOST

Terms/Fine Print:

Discounted COM, NET, ORG, BIZ Registrations and Transfers
The coupon code entitles you to register or transfer your .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info at the following discounted rates:

• COM Registration $9.66 + $0.18 ICANN Fee

• COM Transfer $8.84 + $0.18 ICANN Fee

• NET Registration $11.32 + $0.18 ICANN Fee

• NET Transfer $10.52 + $0.18 ICANN Fee

• ORG Registration $11.01

• ORG Transfer $10.21

• INFO Registration and (or) Transfer $9.66

• BIZ Registration $10.21

• BIZ Transfer $10.03
Hurry, though – this is a limited time offer and is also restricted to 30 uses per account! Monthly coupons can be applied only to 1-year domain registrations

10% OFF VPS Hosting
The coupon code entitles you to a 10% discount for the first billing cycle of any VPS Hosting package.

•••
Here are the Namecheap October 2015 Discount Codes:

Discounted Registration and transfer code: SPOOKYNAMES

10% off VPS hosting code: GHOSTHOST

Terms/Fine Print:

Discounted COM, NET, ORG, BIZ Registrations and Transfers
The coupon code entitles you to register or transfer your .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info at the following discounted rates:

• COM Registration $9.66 + $0.18 ICANN Fee

• COM Transfer $8.84 + $0.18 ICANN Fee

• NET Registration $11.32 + $0.18 ICANN Fee

• NET Transfer $10.52 + $0.18 ICANN Fee

• ORG Registration $11.01

• ORG Transfer $10.21

• INFO Registration and (or) Transfer $9.66

• BIZ Registration $10.21

• BIZ Transfer $10.03
Hurry, though – this is a limited time offer and is also restricted to 30 uses per account! Monthly coupons can be applied only to 1-year domain registrations

10% OFF VPS Hosting
The coupon code entitles you to a 10% discount for the first billing cycle of any VPS Hosting package.

Sucks I can register fresh dot com domain at godaddy as is for less with the discount club.

•••
Anyone knows if they plan to do "Move Your Domain Day" next year again?

•••
No news yet, but if they do it probably won't be till end on January based on past history.

•••
That's indeed next year, BUT
Of course blackfriday and cybermonday are nearing. And maybe there will be promotiocodes then also, or promotions on transfers.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Keep in mind with namecheap, when you register a domain, you get a year of free whois privacy.
Something that is extra with godaddy.

•••
Today only Namecheap is having 15% off renewals as part of it's 15 year birthday celebration. No code is needed!

Cheers!

•••
•••
•••
I just saw this too. Any idea how long this deal will last? 1 hour? 24 hours? 1 week?
Today I registered a domain..its working fine for me..ie $5.88 plus icann fees

•••
I just saw this too. Any idea how long this deal will last? 1 hour? 24 hours? 1 week?

no idea, they didn't provide any details. I know they plan on having deals through black Friday to cyber Monday, but its neither of them days today. Just randomly saw the link on your home page for this. no more info.

•••
If I remember correctly.. Namecheap did $1 .com names for Black Friday last year.. though you had to be one of the first 100 people or something. They did the same for .Club names and some others.

•••
You can't register recently expired domains via Namecheap. That sucks :|

•••
You can't register recently expired domains via Namecheap. That sucks :|

Yeah, Namecheap isn't that great. Uniregistry, Hover, and Namesilo are all much better in my experience. But the one good thing about Namecheap is they run really cheap promos sometimes. Support is pretty decent with Namecheap too.

•••
Anyone heard any rumours of what they are running this weekend?

•••
Anyone heard any rumours of what they are running this weekend?

Namecheap tends to copy their past promotions.. my guess is $1 deals for .com, their small hosting plan, small e-mail plan, maybe .club, etc... and running a new promotion every hour that will repeat every several hours.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back