Namecheap coupons and discounts

Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namecheap tends to copy their past promotions.. my guess is $1 deals for .com, their small hosting plan, small e-mail plan, maybe .club, etc... and running a new promotion every hour that will repeat every several hours.

Thanks for that, they had a good offer on SSL Certs last year for $1 I grabbed 5!

•••
can i apply namecheap coupon codes on all registrant sites ? Also on which platforms can I follow Namecheap promotions?

•••
can i apply namecheap coupon codes on all registrant sites ? Also on which platforms can I follow Namecheap promotions?

what do you mean? Namecheap coupons only work on namecheap.As with most coupons only work on those offering them...

Namecheap is active via email, twitter, and facebook.
https://twitter.com/namecheap
https://www.facebook.com/NameCheap

they're promising real savings starting tomorrow/blackfriday through cyber monday.
still shows the $5.88 .com deal for me currently.

Once the turkey is devoured, the dishes washed and the leftovers tucked up tight in their Tupperware containers, there’s only one thing left to do: Save a ton of cash on Namecheap products!

Our annual Black Friday/Cyber Monday Blowout Bonanza is by far the best time to save the most on a whole spread of our domain, hosting and security products. Every hour during Black Friday Nov. 27, we’ll be offering two new terrific opportunities to save big, and we’ll do the same thing again on Cyber Monday, Nov. 30. Don’t see something that spins your wheel right away? Our handy deals tracker will be listing upcoming deals so you can jump on the ones you want as soon as they go live.

We’ve even got a little diversion planned to keep you occupied while you’re waiting to pounce on the the next one (no spoilers, but it’s basically an 8-bit masterpiece).

All this adds up to over $10 million in savings across our entire line of products.

Yeah, we told you it was big. You better keep those leftovers handy.

•••
•••
The Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are on here: https://www.namecheap.com/campaigns/2015/bf-cm-deals.aspx

$0,25 + ICANN for .xyz domains seems to be the "backup" deal this year

Thanks for sharing that.

So disappointed to hear it's another stupid xyz deal. :( I was getting XYZ names for FREE from the Gandi promotion last year. Wouldn't even pay .25 cents for XYZ though. Especially with what's left.

•••
On a bottom:

"Domain Registration Coupons
Valid for new, 1-year registrations of .com, .net, .org, .club, .website, .design, .tech, .online, .press, .xyz, .pw, .space, .site, .host, .biz, .us, .rocks and .ninja domain names only. "

So promotions will be only for these extensions.

Also:
"Domain Transfer Coupons
Valid for new transfers of .com, .net, and .org domain names only."

•••
Wonder what they consider as "95% OFF XYZ Domain Registration". For a while now, and still, they're selling .xyz domains for $1.
Im thinking it means 95% off the normal price, which isn't especially a good deal considering they've been $1 for a while.

•••
95% off is .50 cents.. 98% off is 25 cents.. which sounds about right.

•••
Anyone managed to finish the 8bit game? Ha, I keep getting kung pao'd.

•••
15 minutes in, looks sold out already this hour. Deal is .PW, .WEBSITE, .SPACE, .SITE for 48c and .50 for .XYZ

No Thank-you.

•••
We need real deaaaaaalssssss :( like for .COMMMM

•••
grabbed myself 10 .xyz which I'll probably list on the marketplace. also grabbed 5 SSL's but they all show as expired in my panel. except for the SSL, none of the deals so far were attractive to me. I had a better day yesterday when register365 gave me a coupon for 0,50 euros/.com domain registration

•••
...and now they removed what will be offered next :xf.rolleyes:

•••
well, nothing was attractive for me until at least 6am so it can wait :)

•••
•••
•••
.abc would make better sense than .xyz

•••
•••
maybe some magical force is protecting me from wasting money on .xyz
debated it for like 15 min, meh, but only 25cent so i decided on some

but this page is stuck on this
C0w.png

anyone else having this issue?

edit: damn, just got email from paypal saying i paid, but the page on namecheap is still stuck. ha. oh well, wasting $1.29 isnt that bad.

•••

C0w.png

This means you already paid

•••

C0w.png

edit: damn, just got email from paypal saying i paid, but the page on namecheap is still stuck. ha. oh well, wasting $1.29 isnt that bad.

Same issue. I was gonna buy a joke .xyz name for 25 cents. But I got a message that it processed.. but 5 minutes later got an e-mail saying registration failed. NC FTW. lol

•••
•••
You guys are lucky i actually paid 0.25 for alphabeticaldisorder

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back