NameSilo

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namecheap doesn't undercut the competition like some the big daddy registrar. I 've heard mostly good things about namecheap as a registrar and as a host, however, I think they call themselves namecheap to make you forget how uncompetitive they are LOL.

I'm trying to understand why domainers with 500+ domains would want priority executive status. I feel a registrar's best customer is someone who has a few business domains, using little resources who will stay with them for the next 10 years.

Maybe they are more predictive than we think. Perhaps they feel it is cheaper in the long run to let you leave or keep certain domains out?

•••
Never mind:

I actually was able to get 8 of 9 transfers at .98 to go through, thanks to their support department!

Back Contact SupportToday,
Since 8:00:35^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Black Friday:
At 8 PM EST$0.98 .COM/.NET/.ORG Transfers - only 350

Last edited:
•••
Today, Black Friday:
At 8 PM EST$0.98 .COM/.NET/.ORG Transfers - only 350

Do you know if it will be limited to one domain per customer? If so, it's not the best deal ever, but I guess it's better than what other registrar are doing.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Well, that was a terrible Black Friday promotion. I spent 15 minutes trying to transfer some domains, but all I got was pages that wouldn't load and error messages and now the offer has expired. Did the site actually load for anyone here? I'm not impressed with Namecheap.

•••
***UPDATE Support department at Namecheap actually helped through this, and was able to get 8 of 9 domains transferred that were attempted at .98 !
---

Do you know if it will be limited to one domain per customer? If so, it's not the best deal ever, but I guess it's better than what other registrar are doing.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Well, that was a terrible Black Friday promotion. I spent 15 minutes trying to transfer some domains, but all I got was pages that wouldn't load and error messages and now the offer has expired. Did the site actually load for anyone here? I'm not impressed with Namecheap.

Last edited:
•••
their promos are a joke; the site works like crap. even when the coupon was applied for me the total still said the regular price despite their promo page still saying there was over 200 left. total waste of time.

i eventually got it to work. if you try and do 10 transfers at once, it won't work. i had to do two at a time and even then, i got errors but it eventually worked.

•••

====UPDATE======
Support ticket entered, their facebook rep said he would "elevate it" in which case I will nullify this string of posts. We'll see!
===============
^^I said I would update this thread with results from support, and 8 of 9 domains I attempted to tranfer at the .98 special were successful, thanks to their support dept!

Last edited:
•••
i eventually got it to work. if you try and do 10 transfers at once, it won't work. i had to do two at a time and even then, i got errors but it eventually worked.
Yes, that always happens every year. If you do 10 at a time, it will get stuck in the queue hell forever.

But anyway, if it's for 98 cents, it's difficult to complain. It's like throwing free money to a mob of shoppers. :D

•••
•••
Another joke of a promotion from NameCheap. This time it showed the discounted price in my cart, I went to checkout and it said the offer had expired.

•••
Domain registration promotion $0.98 sold out in less than 1 min! =( (cyber monday deals)

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

$5.98 .COM/.NET/.ORG Transfers
Coupon code: CMxfer

Coupons remaining: 1469
Time left 44 min

•••
Domain registration promotion $0.98 sold out in less than 1 min! =( (cyber monday deals)

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

$5.98 .COM/.NET/.ORG Transfers
Coupon code: CMxfer

Coupons remaining: 1469
Time left 44 min

I can not use it.
I already use similar coupon when black friday

•••
Was there any 0.98 transfer code released today and would any such code would be released later today?

•••
Was there any 0.98 transfer code released today and would any such code would be released later today?

7 mintes ago there was a code released, but after 80 sec. it was over

9h3xvm.jpg

•••
•••
How is this possible? lol Namecheap cunning?

worst case : 35 costumers added 10 domains each before this code was valid, than right at 9 am (est) they pressed the checkout botton

@namecheap: i highly recommend to cooperate with some sponsors to offer more codes,

example:
350 codes + 1650* codes sponsored by Bodis (Premium Domain Parking Company)

*just one per costumer

•••
worst case : 35 costumers added 10 domains each before this code was valid, than right at 9 am (est) they pressed the checkout botton

it is not impossible, because would be an error and Namecheap down.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

edit -> perhaps!
I just bought a domain! :bingo:

•••
What I find amazing is that when namecheap, and other mid-sized registrars DO offer these specials (which is not that often), the site is "down" or "under heavy load". I mean, they are a PROVIDER of hosting and bandwith for pete's sake! Come on, get real.

•••

I tried this a couple times, I couldn't ever get 10 at a time to work out on my earlier tries. Kept timing out. So I stopped being greedy and did them 1 at a time. Got a few so far. Next coupon batch coming up in less than 10 mins, should be a few more times by end of day.

•••
80 seconds is too much, couple of times I saw $0.98 coupon expired in 30-40 seconds. I used 2 $5.98 codes instead on Monday. But OH well I used 10 $0.98 codes right the first time when they were released on Friday.

•••
Back to the standard discounts, December's codes are:

Get standard discounts off one year com/net/org/info/biz registrations and transfers with coupon code COLDFLAKES.

Get 20% off the first billing cycle of shared hosting with coupon code WINTERHOST.

Get 10% off the first billing cycle of VPS hosting with coupon code FREESETUP.

•••
$2.98 on COM/NET/ORG domain registrations and transfers

Code:
COMBODOMAINS

$2.98 on COM/NET/ORG domain registrations and transfers. Limited to 2 uses per customer. Offer valid only on Dec 16, 2013.

•••
Thanks superbum....work for me on a couple of .org reg's :tu:

rep added..

•••
Code:
COMBODOMAINS

$2.98 on COM/NET/ORG domain registrations and transfers. Limited to 2 uses per customer. Offer valid only on Dec 16, 2013.

I think it would be nice if we give credit to the site which gave out this amazing offer ;) I got 1 domain last nite too from this coupon :D If I'm not wrong you got it from dpc isn't it, as I was unable to find any other site with this offer strangely :o ?

•••
January's codes:

NEWYEAR for com/net/org/info/biz registrations/transfers (1 year only)
STARTHOST for 20% off the first billing cycle of shared hosting
VPSBEGIN for 10% off the first billing cycle of VPS hosting

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back