IT.COM

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
no coupons for July or now nearly August?

•••
JULY
Standard discounts on com/net/org/info/biz reg+transfer: DOJU
20% off first billing cycle of shared hosting: HOTHOST
10% off first billing cycle of VPS hosting: VPSPECIAL

•••
AUGUST
standard discounts on com/net/org/info/biz registrations+transfers: EOSUMMER
20% off first billing cycle of shared hosting: SUMMERYFUN
10% off first billing cycle of VPS hosting: HOSTSUMM

•••
i will try them out and post my feedback

•••
•••
One-year PositiveSSL $1.99* (Coupon Code POSITIVERESET) or one-year RapidSSL $4.99* (Coupon Code RAPIDRESET)

* Restrictions
Offer price valid for the first year only. Renewals available at regular price.
Offer limited to 10 RapidSSL certificates per household or business entity.
Promotional SSL certificates may not be used to renew other SSL certificates.
Promotional SSL certificates must be activated before December 31, 2014.
Otherwise activation option will be disabled.

namecheap.com/campaigns/2014/reset-the-net.aspx

•••
a dollar? I don't know what other registrars to use in registering my domains because godaddy has not been friendly with me.

what other registrars you use to get domain at a very low price?maybe like 1-$4

•••
a dollar? I don't know what other registrars to use in registering my domains because godaddy has not been friendly with me.

what other registrars you use to get domain at a very low price?maybe like 1-$4
There are very few. The ones who offer domains for that low often have very high renewal prices. Keep an eye out on Namecheap and GoDaddy as they occasionally run promos.

•••
okay thanks

any trendy niche?

•••
•••
The only thing namecheap has going for them, for their lousy coupons, is free WHOIS protection for one whole year.

•••
SAVEDUMBO $7.88 transfer coupon for .com, .net or .org

•••
Any Promo code for renewal .info domains ?

•••
Get standard discounts on com/net/org/info/biz reg+transfers (1 year) with code SCHOOLSCOOL.

•••
These weren't posted here:

Register
$5.88

Register a new domain with Namecheap at a discounted rate using the coupon code below. Eligible TLDs: .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz
Coupon: nnregister

Transfer
$3.88

Transfer a Domain to Namecheap at a discounted rate using the coupon code below. Eligible TLDs: .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz
Coupon: nntransfer

•••
whats the cheapest coupon possible for transfer, unloading all from GoDaddy. anyone with .99 code:D

•••

Register
$5.88

Register a new domain with Namecheap at a discounted rate using the coupon code below. Eligible TLDs: .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz

Transfer
$3.88

Transfer a Domain to Namecheap at a discounted rate using the coupon code below. Eligible TLDs: .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz
What date and times are these good for? Don't see these listed on Namecheap.com. Thanks.

•••
Look at the NN codes above. I rarely see namecheap go any lower than this. I just now transferred 6 domains outta Godaddy for under $25

whats the cheapest coupon possible for transfer, unloading all from GoDaddy. anyone with .99 code:D

•••

Register
$5.88

Transfer
$3.88

thanks for domain transfer code, worked for moving 20 domains to Namecheap

•••
What date and times are these good for? Don't see these listed on Namecheap.com. Thanks.

Don't know. They mention these on their blog and their site netneutrality.com if you are interested in the reason behind them.

•••
Many times they have announced promos that are only valid during specific, future time periods. The code worked early this morning. Thanks for the codes.

Don't forget to sign the petition to preserve net neutrality.

•••
NNTRANSFER is still working for transfers. I just used it to transfer in 20 .com domains for $3.88 each plus ICANN fee.

•••
what is cheapest transfer possible from godaddy.

•••
I believe this is the cheapest so far, I just moved 17 domains to Namecheap like this

•••
I transferred now 17 domains for total $69.02
Thanks for the coupon nntransfer :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back