Dynadot

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You cannot transfer back domains which you already have transferred out in the past. That's the other limitation.

•••
The email I got from Namecheap says no limits. I think the 10 is for their normal promos.

I also received an email-it never mentioned that it was limited/unlimited. Then I had a chat with support, and they said that there is a limit of 10.

•••
•••
Some extra details on the Black Friday deals:
  • .club registration $0.98 (first year)
  • Private Email Business package $0.98 (first year)
  • Value plan shared hosting $0.98 (first year)
  • .com/.net/.org transfer $0.98 (one year)
  • 3 months of Reseller hosting $0.98
  • .com/.net/.org registration $0.98 (first year)
  • Comodo PositiveSSL $0.98 (first year)
  • “Lucky dip” dedicated server $48.88/mo., while supplies last
  • .website registration $0.98 (first year)
  • Black Friday only: .io registration $19.88 (first year)
How can you get in on these deals? It’s all about timing. These offers will rotate throughout the promotion, changing every hour, so you’ll want to check back often. When you see the deal you want, grab it!

The promotion runs 12:01am to 11:59pm EST Friday Nov. 28, 2014 and 12:01am to 11:59pm EST Monday Dec. 1, 2014.

•••
Then it means i have to check every hour to find the transfer promotion?

•••
Haven't participated NC black friday frenzy before so I have a question: Can I reg 10 .clubs AND 10 .coms or just 10 .clubs OR 10 .coms? Thoughts?

•••
Haven't participated NC black friday frenzy before so I have a question: Can I reg 10 .clubs AND 10 .coms or just 10 .clubs OR 10 .coms? Thoughts?

i believe they missed to inform "ONLY ONE / ACCOUNT " for each offers.

let we try our luck ;)

•••
Then it means i have to check every hour to find the transfer promotion?

in previous years, the coupon schedule was available, so you could plan ahead.

-------------------------------------

a couple years ago I missed a deal because their server was swamped, and by the time my order was considered the code had been "used up".

if I was going to try for a popular domain deal this year, I would.....

1) have the domains in the shopping cart before the new code is announced.

2) have the funds uploaded in namecheap (account balance) so the order doesn't have to use the credit card system

•••
5.98 transfer. Didn't see that on the list.

Last edited:
•••
•••
5.98 transfer. Didn't see that on the list.
That is their backup deal after the 350 available coupons for the .98. I got 1 of the .98's but that was it. After the 350 .98's were used the backup deal showed.

•••
is it working for you guys, namecheap.com is not loading for me. How many transfers are there allowed per account?

•••
is it working for you guys, namecheap.com is not loading for me. How many transfers are there allowed per account?
NameCheap has downtime every year during Black Friday offer.
I couldn't make payment during promo time.

•••
It's hit or miss with them during these promos. Just keep hitting the refresh button on your browser, it worked for me.

•••
Anyone knows what's the limit for their $5.98 transfer code? Is it 10 domains or more?

Thanks

•••
Anyone knows what's the limit for their $5.98 transfer code? Is it 10 domains or more?

Thanks

10 domains for both days, including the $0.98 offer.

•••
Yea, it was written on the page but I was too lazy to scroll down and see it. Thanks!

•••
The domain deal was awesome. It ended before the page loaded :-o

•••
My today experience with Namecheap
  • .club registration $0.98 (first year): 3
  • Private Email Business package $0.98 (first year): 1
  • Value plan shared hosting $0.98 (first year) 1 + one free .website
  • .com/.net/.org transfer $0.98 (one year) zero, didn't transfer
  • 3 months of Reseller hosting $0.98 1 + one free. website
  • .com/.net/.org registration $0.98 (first year) zero, didn't register
  • Comodo PositiveSSL $0.98 (first year) 1
  • .website registration $0.98 (first year) 3
  • .com transfer $5.98 3 (this is not cheap)
But anyway, thank you, Namecheap!

•••
•••
•••
The domain deal was awesome. It ended before the page loaded :-o

Just completed my second attempt today. I had the same experience as you.

9pm EST 98-cent .com/.net/.org sold out by the time I refreshed the webpage at a few seconds after 9pm EST according to my computer. Looking at the countdown clock on their deals page vs. my computer's clock, they were out of sync. Just changed time servers and re-synced. Better luck next time....

•••
They use these when they run out of the $.98 deals.

I got that. I did not know if the 5.98 transfer was an all-day thing

{edit} live chat was a little confused by my question, but finally confirmed that the 5.98 deal is NOT all day long

Last edited:
•••
This is what I got in NameCheap's Black Friday Specials

1 Lucky Dip Dedicated Server for $25.

Motherboard - Supermicro
CPU - Pentium G6950 @ 2.8GHz, 2 Cores
RAM - 4GB DDR3
HDD -500GB Sata
Bandwidth - 10TB
Port - 100Mb/s
IP's - 2 dedicated

OK. Not the latest specs, but then I don't need the power of the latest specs. I'm happy with this deal. It's cheaper than my current VPS (although that has cPanel and managed).

I've got CentOS 7 Minimal installed and going to install Sentora Control Panel (updated ZPanel) on it when it is released in a week or two. Then to transfer all my websites over and cancel all my other hosting :)

Last edited:
•••
It's back for Cyber Monday. NP won't let me post the link because I'm new, but the link is accessible on Namecheap's homepage.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back