NameSilo

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HAPPY2015 = This coupon provides 20% off shared hosting and special pricing on transfers/registrations of popular TLDs (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz)

Thanks ulterios!

First year reg fees with coupon:
.com registration reduced from $10.69 to $9.66
.net registration reduced from $11.98 to $10.71
.org registration reduced from $11.48 to $10.21

•••
Thanks ulterios!

First year reg fees with coupon:
.com registration reduced from $10.69 to $9.66
.net registration reduced from $11.98 to $10.71
.org registration reduced from $11.48 to $10.21
You are most welcome. Happy New Year!

•••
January 27
On January 27 you can transfer your .com, .net, .biz, .org or .info domain for only $3.98 (plus $0.18 ICANN fee where applicable), using coupon code NC15MYDD. When you transfer, we'll add another year to your domain free. Any shared hosting package (Value, Professional or Ultimate) will be 50% off when you use coupon code MYDDHOST15. This means our Value Hosting plan is just $4.94 for the first year.

•••
January 27
On January 27 you can transfer your .com, .net, .biz, .org or .info domain for only $3.98 (plus $0.18 ICANN fee where applicable), using coupon code NC15MYDD. When you transfer, we'll add another year to your domain free. Any shared hosting package (Value, Professional or Ultimate) will be 50% off when you use coupon code MYDDHOST15. This means our Value Hosting plan is just $4.94 for the first year.

without limit?

•••
January 27

LOL, I was just going to post this. That's a good deal for people with GD to transfer to Namecheap on their renewals and save some $$$.

•••
without limit?
Their site says they have a 10,000 total for the limit, but I don't see anywhere that is says what a customer limit is. I would think if their was a limit they would have posted it.

•••
I just looked in my email and saw it lol

Dunno a customer limit, but I'll give it a shot

•••
Last they did this there was a 20 domains per customer limit, guess it will be the same this time too

•••
NameCheap has started to get really stingy with their offers. Last time NC had a transfer sale, the limit was 1 domain, and also NC would not allow you to transfer a domain (from GoDaddy, etc.) that had previously been reg'd at NC.

•••
I just contacted Namecheap support and I was told they don't know what the limit of transfers you can do for the $3.98 code yet. I was told that they won't know what the limit is till the 27th.

I was hoping to get some kind of answer but I guess I/We will have to wait a week to find out.

•••
Last they did this there was a 20 domains per customer limit, guess it will be the same this time too
Did you have the time to fill up that quota last time? Or is the pressure to big on this deal?

•••
Nah, I believe I only transferred 10 domains back then but it was because I was low on $$$. There was no pressure as it was a 24 hour deal and only one coupon. Not like the BF/CM thingy that was switching every hour.
I'll see how much domains are there and get some $$$ in my account by then so I can do the transfers.

•••
I didn't do anything on Black Friday. Their server was so slow, I couldn't get the page to process my order :|

•••
•••
Last year they did 50 domains per account so I guess it's gonna be the same this year as well.
It sure is. I just transferred in 50 .com domains at $4.16 each including ICANN fee for a total of $208. The coupon code is:

NC15MYDD

Valid today only. Good for up to 50 total .com, .net, .org, .info and .biz domains.

•••
Nice :) I only had $ for 19 domains ... wish I had more

•••
Any success with transferring a domain to NC that was transferred out of NC in the past?

•••
Namecheap.com has jumped on the outrage from Godaddy's Super Bowl commercial and is offering a $3.98 special using the transfer code of PUPPYLOVE to anyone to transfer in any .com, .net .org or .info and Namecheap will contribute $1.50 to the Humane Society for each domain name transferred.

•••
I read somewhere that you have to transfer the names within one order? Is this so?

•••
nope, I transferred in 2 separate orders and it applied

•••
I just made an order for 9 domains. Total cost: $37.41 This is a good day to get the hell outta GoDaddy

•••
"Transfer your domains for $3.98 plus you get 1 year free of registration!"
What does it mean? Transferring domain to another registrar will USUALLY add an additional year to the expiration date.

•••
I just made an order for 9 domains. Total cost: $37.41 This is a good day to get the hell outta GoDaddy
Wait, you transferred or got new ones??

•••
Pretty much all registrars will tell you this. It's a marketing gimmick.

What does it mean? Transferring domain to another registrar will USUALLY add an additional year to the expiration date.

Transferred
Wait, you transferred or got new ones??

•••
Any success with transferring a domain to NC that was transferred out of NC in the past?
Haven't been able to do that for quite a while. You can try. Usually, the discount will not be applied to the price of any unqualified names in your cart.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back