Domain Empire

NamePros...appropriately named!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just spent several hours surfing various Domain Name: Forums, newsgroups, etc, etc and can honestly say that NamePros is by far the easiest to navigate and the most active, IMHO. I guess we can all give ourselves a pat on the back!

Bye for now,

ST

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i Agree! I love namepros, i have really learn alot.. This is one big knowledgde database :)

And its allways active people here, willing to help!
Great place!

•••
help

people here are way toooo willing to help:laugh: and an excellent forum for newbies.:]

•••
agree, NP is my prefered forum.

Eran

•••
Mine as well. The colors on the board are good and so are the domain people. :)

•••
Re: help

Originally posted by Webtwink
people here are way toooo willing to help:laugh: and an excellent forum for newbies.:]

agree

•••
Yeo much better than webhosting IMHO and also DNF :)

•••
for sure. Thanks NamePros! ;p

•••
Originally posted by checknme
for sure. Thanks NamePros! ;p

Thank you all for your very kind words, friends.
We will continue to work as hard as we possibly can in order to earn and enhance your "Namepros experience".
Live, love, and work hard! :)

•••
* trying to refrain from commenting *

:blink:

•••
NamePros.com is kicking some serious butt in the DNF World and as I see it will continue to do so, congrats RJ :)

Mike

•••
Here Here. NP is one of the best. Although, I do wonder if a small "paid for" section would be appropriate. No doubt everyone has seen some of the sites that have demised because everyone and anyone posts all kinds of "stuff" on them. Might be worth while....

And when I say small, like 4-5 sections, but a cost of say $5 a mth or something.

•••
kindo

i kindof like SY4 idea. but i would say we should give Name Pros little more time before we implement it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back