IT.COM

NamePros Downvote Gang?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Are you a "NamePros Downvote Gang" member?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • 🀬 Absolutely. I have no shame.

votes
    15.4%
  • 😏 It depends on the person and the post.

votes
    15.4%
  • 😌 Not at all. I'm open to different viewpoints.

votes
    61.5%
  • πŸ™„ I only read my thread posts/responses.

vote
    7.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

QUAD DOMAINS

Established Member
Impact
🀬 Do YOU excessively downvote?

🀬 Do YOU believe impact score is the sole validator of accuracy and truth in a post?

🀬 Does constructive dialogue about anything other than .com make YOUR blood boil?

🀬 Are YOU planning to downvote this thread just because it asks legitimate questions?

If you answered yes to either, you're encouraged to be, and do, better. This forum, and the people, deserve it.

(Note: Downvoting this thread constitutes an endorsement of the NamePros Downvote Gang concept.)

#becommunitynotgang

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
i know @bmugford agrees with me on this.
@MadAboutDomains
and my Poll: i made a Poll!
IMG_5338.jpeg

https://www.namepros.com/threads/downvoting-should-not-be-anonymous.1302308/#post-8921983

Last edited:
•••
Who cares? This ain't twitter, Facebook, insta or TikTok.

Those who get a lot of downvotes usually have some very questionable views to express.

Not a fan, but really stopped caring when I grew older (and wiser maybe :) )

•••
You’re really getting upset over fake internet points?

Last edited:
•••
Who cares? This ain't twitter, Facebook, insta or TikTok.

Those who get a lot of downvotes usually have some very questionable views to express.

Not a fan, but really stopped caring when I grew older (and wiser maybe :) )
That one was me: not anon. I’m only capable of 5; sorry!

Last edited:
•••
Simple solution
Every time you downvoting a post just make a post and say "it's me I just downvoting your post"
Problem solved. Unless you want to wait for 3 more years before the Mods will answer you.

•••
@QUAD DOMAINS, you are a bigger man than the shills by keeping this poll responses private!

I voted for: β€œ Not at all. I'm open to different viewpoints.”

Last edited:
•••
If they like xyz domains then they will downvote incessantly.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Consider it being taken care of.

It's happening :nailbiting:
(I think, in order to recover from the downvote ... I will have to report a bunch of dn sales)

Last edited:
•••
It's happening :nailbiting:
(I think, in order to recover from the downvote ... I will have to report a bunch of dn sales)
You people need to get a sense of humor; this is one of the best ways people get β€” and deserveβ€” their upvotes.

Go do it, @Lox ! I’ll be the 1st to like it. Uplift Namepros, by disclosing sales, not downvoting anonymous shill.

Last edited:
•••
Anonymous downvotes are unprofessional:
Anonymous downvotes create a hostile environment:

Last edited:
•••
You people need to get a sense of humor; this is one of the best ways people get β€” and deserveβ€” their upvotes.

Go do it, @Lox ! I’ll be the 1st to like it. Uplift Namepros, by disclosing sales, not downvoting anonymous shill.

Let's see... reported 1 small sale.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Nice domain. Got a good ring to it.

I never list 'digital first' type low because when I do mistake s.a. this one, they sell fast, very fast. But that's not important, for me (companies) is important.... that people/network is aware of 'ready to go' names and a high price ... defendable. This is the most important thing that you should know in selling via network (recommendations) B2C B2B etc. Hope, this name will be used for a high-grade project with a lot of $ funding rounds and not for the mini-me mediocre one.

So far, I manage to recover from the notorious :oops: downvoting but I'm expecting to get hit buy DV soon again.

Regards

•••
I never list 'digital first' type low because when I do mistake s.a. this one, they sell fast, very fast. But that's not important, for me (companies) is important.... that people/network is aware of 'ready to go' names and a high price ... defendable. This is the most important thing that you should know in selling via network (recommendations) B2C B2B etc. Hope, this name will be used for a high-grade project with a lot of $ funding rounds and not for the mini-me mediocre one.

So far, I manage to recover from the notorious :oops: downvoting but I'm expecting to get hit buy DV soon again.

Regards

If you ever come to the level of feeling stress about being downvoted, feel like you care about what people think about you (online) etc;

I can really recommend doing some yoga in front of a big ass aquarium at 6 in the morning.

Gotta put things in perspective.

I took a 5 km walk this afternoon as well, shoeless. Feet in the grass, in touch with mother earth. It's enlightening. My dog roaming around, enjoying the sun and a chilling summer breeze. Kid messing about, picking some flowers, getting scared over some little bugs.

If I'd live in the sixties I'd probably be a full blown hippy.

Feel like I'm getting away from the discussion at hand so I should probably shut up :)

Last edited:
•••
If you ever come to the level of feeling stress about being downvoted, feel like you care about what people think about you (online) etc;

I can really recommend doing some yoga in front of a big ass aquarium at 6 in the morning.

:)
Here @ NPs , Downvote intro is something like exercise of sort-a-democracy or gov economy politics s.a. let that bitcoin to develop and spread ... further and IF becomes profitable and popular ... great! We gonna tax them all and later on regulate. We just need to watch and figure out how.

So, NPs ownership will soon figure: Oh, it's not profitable, actually it cost us ... people leaving, less audience- traffic, less ads.

(btw. I'm penguin, frozen and flexible per request :) . Yog means: lifestyle. The way someone live. Back then Yogis are people living on the edge, "doing" something that's not supposed to bring any material prosperity. They become popular after the ruling cast (today, we call it religion) forbid them bc people start to follow and adore them. That's not good for economy - taxation. If you are interested in yoga ... read manuscript called patanjali yoga sutras )

Downvote forces are getting stronger, ... I can feel it! Time to call Baby Yoda for help.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
The constant crying over an anonymous thumbs down is unreal. Some people really need to grow up. If someone is so fragile that they can't handle an anonymous thumbs down, they shouldn't be on the internet. Someone didn't like your post, who cares? What does knowing their username do for you? The insecurity over a thumbs down is unreal.

How many more threads until we can wipe the tears and move on?

Translation to make sure everyone can understand: GOOGOO GAA GAA WAAAH WAHAAAHHHH :( :( :( THUMBS DOWN WAHHHH :(

Oh my god I got a thumbs down, MODS HELP! HELP ME MODS! A random person on the planet didn't like my post! HELPPP MEEEEE I NEED TO KNOW WHO THEY AREEEE :( :( :(

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back