Dynadot

Native English Speaker, $1.30/100 words and Lightning Fast Turnaround!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I am a professional copywriter, affiliate marketer, SEO and blogger. I am currently taking on new clients at a drastic cut to my normal rates.

My normal rates: $2.75/100 words, which is 2.75 cents a word. Right now, I will write your blogs, content, articles or press releases at $1.30/100 words or 1.3 cents a word. Payment in cash or by paypal, and I offer a 24 hour turnaround time on all orders!

Get your content done and delivered right now, and concentrate on the things that will make your business grow!

Contact me now for: Blog posts, articles, product reviews, press releases, essays, marketing copy and more - on any subject! I do not outsource any of my work, I am the sole freelance writer in this operation. Feel free to ask any questions,

Thanks,
Kyle H.

PM me or email at businessfirstkh @ gmail.com

review from another forum:
Yup, Just got my article a few minutes ago. Check out what time I inquired about a review (above)! Got me a great article, and fast, I get the feeling that OP is ready to work. I gave a pretty uninteresting topic, with no notes or guidance whatsoever, and got back a great article, ready to post right to a money site. It is really good, informative content, almost no fluff and you can tell he did some research for it - I give him an A+. At $1.30 / 100 words this is a steal.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i want article ..check pm

•••
Still taking orders, same day turnaround! I am now taking orders at 2 cents a word.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back