Domain Empire

Native English speaker living in US or Canada

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am creating Wordpress sites that review products and receive affiliate income. I'm always looking for more quality unique content that Google will want to index. I need good writers whose mother tongue is English to write high quality and useful articles.

These are the requirements I need candidates to fulfill:
1. English is your mother tongue
2. You live in USA or Canada
3. Your cost per word is low
4. You are able to upload the articles you write to Wordpress and add images and affiliate links according to my instructions

If interested, please reply with brief answers to all of these questions. Short answers are OK, but please answer all questions:
1. Confirmation that you are a native speaker of English and live in the US or Canada
2. Samples of your work (either attach files or provide URLs)
3. Tell me how much you know about Wordpress.
4. Tell me your price per word and the time it takes from when I ask you to write an article to when you to upload the completed article.
5. Tell me what areas you are knowledgeable about.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I am creating Wordpress sites that review products and receive affiliate income. I'm always looking for more quality unique content that Google will want to index. I need good writers whose mother tongue is English to write high quality and useful articles.

These are the requirements I need candidates to fulfill:
1. English is your mother tongue
2. You live in USA or Canada
3. Your cost per word is low
4. You are able to upload the articles you write to Wordpress and add images and affiliate links according to my instructions

If interested, please reply with brief answers to ALL of these questions. Short answers are OK, but please answer all questions:
1. Confirmation that you are a native speaker of English and live in the US or Canada
2. Samples of your work (either attach files or provide URLs)
3. Tell me how much you know about Wordpress.
4. Tell me your price per word and the time it takes from when I ask you to write an article to when you to upload the completed article.
5. Tell me why your articles are likely to rank well in Google. In other words, what do you do to make sure your articles rank well?
$1.00 a word

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back