NameSilo

Need a decent Tucows reseller

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CovertFeast

Impact
I just like the interface at manage.opensrs.net, it is so easy and straightforward. Unfortunately, their resellers keep raising prices, $13, 14, 15 and more.
Any good Tucows resellers out there that charge $10 or less for domain registration and transfer?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tucows runs their own registrar via Hover.com

Don't know their pricing, but worth checking out if you already have a preference for their interface.

At least you'd be dealing with them directly instead of through a middleman reseller.

•••
Tucows charges their resellers more than $10, so you won't find and resellers selling any $10 registrations. If you like there interface then do what RazorNF told you.

Talking of Domain Control Panels, I always used to like the GoDaddy DCC, but with the recent changes, I don't find it intuitive any more. My other preferred Domain Control Panel is eNom's. It is extremely well thought out, neat and tidy, easy to use, and intuitive. You can get a free $10 eNom Reseller Account at DomainSmarty.com (I have no affiliation). They are extremely helpful with their support should you ever need it. Which are the two most important things you should be looking for, a good control panel and good support. It helps that it is a reasonable price too. If you wan't Privacy though, you shouldn't use eNom, because they are expensive. Or you create your own with a mailbox address.

Last edited:
•••
they charge their resellers more than $10? Man, what a bunch or greedy cows!!! O well.

Anyway, if I have only half a dozen domains for myself and I'm not really a reseller, are their any good options for me? I mean, good clean, flexible interface and a good price.
Tucows charges their resellers more than $10, so you won't find and resellers selling any $10 registrations. If you like there interface then do what RazorNF told you.

Talking of Domain Control Panels, I always used to like the GoDaddy DCC, but with the recent changes, I don't find it intuitive any more. My other preferred Domain Control Panel is eNom's. It is extremely well thought out, neat and tidy, easy to use, and intuitive. You can get a free $10 eNom Reseller Account at DomainSmarty.com (I have no affiliation). They are extremely helpful with their support should you ever need it. Which are the two most important things you should be looking for, a good control panel and good support. It helps that it is a reasonable price too. If you wan't Privacy though, you shouldn't use eNom, because they are expensive. Or you create your own with a mailbox address.

•••
You don't need to be a reseller to open up a reseller account. I'd still recommend a DomainSmarty.com eNom reseller account. I think the only negative is you have to put an initial (useable) $100 into your account, as a reseller. But that ain't much, even if you currently only have half a dozen domains. Think of it as the small price you'll pay to have a good account with cheap pricing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back