NameSilo

Need assistance in a website project

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Fellas,

I need your help and assistance. I have a project in mind which needs almost a similar design and content like experience project.com.

Could you please assist me with the whole project of a website like this.

Quotations please!

Only serious designers should contact.

Looking forward to your earliest response.

Question No.2: Is it possible to develop a website like this in wordpress?

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, by looking at the front end of project com, it seems like pretty simple straight forward system.
The design as well is very clean and not complicated. It can be done on WP for sure. I would like to get more info on your vision and any behind the scene functionality we need to know about. Please feel free to reach me directly: avnernetz@gmail com

•••
There is a mistake occurred in my post because of auto correct function.

Please find the web address below:

experienceproject.com

Regards

•••
Hey i might be able to help you if you are still looking for someone for thi websit development.
Check my portfolio on the page below:
http://www.oalddesign.com

•••
Contact our team at Skype: eluminous_va7 with all the project details. We'll provide assistance related to your website project.

•••
I would recommend you to post your requirements on freelancing websites were you can get quality developers and number of more options to consider.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back