Domain Empire

domain Need an appraisal Please - ilptv.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

anastegourt

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hello, need an appraisal about those domains please.

Domaine name : ilptv.com
Registrar : GoDaddy
Renewal Price : 19,99USD
Renewal Date : 17 Apr 2024
Extra information : Short, easy to remember and brandable. IPTV industry, similar to the famous website iptv.com

Domaine name : maxeypark.com
Renewal Date : 6 May 2024
Extra information : Short, easy to remember and brandable. 100% GEO domain and exact match (Neighborhood in Lubbock, Texas). It was a real estate business (Maxey Park Apartments).

Domaine name : lydiet.com
Renewal Date : 17 Apr 2024
Extra information : Short, easy to remember and brandable. Exact match, Nutrition industry. Potential end user : an existing business in the nutrition niche that doesn’t have this domain name : https://lydietcom.wordpress.com/

Domaine name : www.namxhydrogen.com
Renewal Date : 30 Apr 2024
Extra information : Short, easy to remember and brandable. Exact match, hydrogen cars industry. Potential end user : famous project of the first hydrogen car in the world named Namx, website's company name is www.namx-hydrogen.com

Domaine name : www.thestarestate.com
Renewal Date : 4 May 2024
Extra information : Short, easy to remember and brandable. Exact match, real estate industry. It was an Architecture Interiors website, the company is in India, Bengaluru. They have an instagram page with +1000 followers, and a linkedin page +600 followers.

Domaine name : www.attichy.com
Renewal Date : 7 May 2024
Extra information : Short, easy to remember. Exact match and 100% GEO domain. Name of a city in France. Potential end user : the city hall of Attichy has the website attichy.fr

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you looking for an appraisal of did you mean to post this in the marketplace?

•••
Hello, I want an appraisal, I just made an mistake. I already edit the thread. Thanks

Last edited:
•••
ilptv.com- Similar to IPTV doesn't make it valuable and they're many 5 L names available. Reg fee IMO

MaxeyPark.com- Maxey Park is far too small population to work for a geo domain you want at least 200k population. Reg fee IMO

Lydiet.com- The developed site you mentioned is on a free WordPress site, it's not a business it may be a blog or something for school or fun. But it could make a decent brand I would say low xxxx to end user. May be a long hold.

NamexHydrogen.com- Yeah this would be an upgrade for them to remove the dash. I would say mid xxxx to low xxxxx IMO

TheStarEstate.com- Is not bad name I would say low xxxx IMO

Attichy.com- Same deal as Maxey Park the population is just too small for a geo play. Reg fee IMO

Last edited:
•••
$5 to $15 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back