Dynadot

Need Experts Opinion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ItsMe07

Established Member
Impact
I'm new in this Field. I registered some domain with different extension. What do you think about this. Is any value of this domains ?
Chatswithme.com
Geminiprompt.xyz
Prediction.es
Reduction.in
Freewebinar.in

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm new in this Field. I registered some domain with different extension. What do you think about this. Is any value of this domains ?
Welcome to nps!

I stick primarily with .com with a few .tv and a few .org so I can not offer much input about other extensions.

My advice would be to stop regging names until you have spent MANY hours reading and learning here. Use the search function in the upper right corner to get answers to questions...it has all be discussed here before.

Take notes along the way...unless you have a true eidetic memory, you wont retain it all.

•••
Welcome to nps!

I stick primarily with .com with a few .tv and a few .org so I can not offer much input about other extensions.

My advice would be to stop regging names until you have spent MANY hours reading and learning here. Use the search function in the upper right corner to get answers to questions...it has all be discussed here before.

Take notes along the way...unless you have a true eidetic memory, you wont retain it all.
Thanks for your advice. I will definitely work on it.

•••
Chatswithme.com
I mostly invest in .com, so the above domain name is the only one I'm going to comment.

Ask yourself this question: What sort of company would call itself "chatswithme"?

None I can think of, and along with other reasons – for example that the phrase doesn't make sense – the domain has zero value.

•••
Thanks for your suggestion. Next time when I register any domain name I will definitely ask myself this question.

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
welcome @ItsMe07

be patient. read. repeat. find a good .com. repeat. slowly

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back